It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can unlock impossible and suicide difficulties,but no matter who many type i press LORD nothing happens after that.

Please tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do to unlock the highest difficulty, Lord of the Game!
twillight: I can unlock impossible and suicide difficulties,but no matter who many type i press LORD nothing happens after that.

Please tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do to unlock the highest difficulty, Lord of the Game!
Oh, it's a little hard to describe, but basically you have to press all four keys together while Impossible or Suicide are highlighted. If your keyboard doesn't support that, then it might be time to get a new one.
Attachments:
untitled.png (336 Kb)
Post edited March 03, 2016 by Darvond
twillight: I can unlock impossible and suicide difficulties,but no matter who many type i press LORD nothing happens after that.

Darvond: Oh, it's a little hard to describe, but basically you have to press all four keys together while Impossible or Suicide are highlighted. If your keyboard doesn't support that, then it might be time to get a new one.
Alternatively, try remapping the keyboard in DOSBox or use some other program to remap it. That might let you get around the problem.

Also, you could try using multiple keyboards (or a keyboard and a program that lets you map joystick buttons to keys) together.
dtgreene: Alternatively, try remapping the keyboard in DOSBox or use some other program to remap it. That might let you get around the problem.

Also, you could try using multiple keyboards (or a keyboard and a program that lets you map joystick buttons to keys) together.
Alternately, it may literally only work on an English layout, depending on how Epic programmed things.
dtgreene: Alternatively, try remapping the keyboard in DOSBox or use some other program to remap it. That might let you get around the problem.

Darvond: Alternately, it may literally only work on an English layout, depending on how Epic programmed things.
tried it, doesn't work.

Do I have to press first L, keep it down, press O, keep it down too etc, OR I have to press all 4 letters at the same moment?
Post edited March 03, 2016 by twillight
twillight: tried it, doesn't work.

Do I have to press first L, keep it down, press O, keep it down too etc, OR I have to press all 4 letters at the same moment?
At the same moment.