It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm using Lubuntu 16.04.1 and playing the game via Wine (it was in the PlayOnLinux supported games list). Some windows appeared during installation, but I gave them no importance because I was not worried about if the game would or not work; if anything went wrong, I could just remove the virtual drive with no troubles. However, the installation was succeded and I could play the game. But one problem has shown up: the game is always started in fullscreen, but in a windowed size. So, I play in a little rectangle in the middle of a black screen. Before the game start, it shows me the screen that I attached to the post, but may I select "y" or "n", the game screen keeps in the same format. Is it normal? If no, does anyone have the solution?

PS.: Alt+F4 and Alt+Tab don't work while the game is open. Does it happen in Windows too?
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by igrokimage
It's a dos-based game, so there is no need to run it via wine, it can be played using a native version of dosbox once you unpacked the files (either using innoextract or by installing the game in Wine).

As for the game running inside a black window, I think the launcher in PlayOnLinux doesn't process the conf files for dosbox correctly. I am not sure how to fix it directly, but the other way to load the game is to open the folder where it is, open the terminal in its DOSBOX subfolder and run the command dosbox -conf ../dosboxT2K.conf -conf ../dosboxT2K_single.conf from there. Of course, a native version of dosbox needs to be installed first.
Thank you, it has worked. Now I can switch to fullscreen mode and have a fullscreen game.

But I have stucked into another problem: the emulator doesn't save my mounted drives, and I wonder if it won't be able to save config. I think it's a matter to DOSBox forums, however. Thank you again :D
haaliquan: But I have stucked into another problem: the emulator doesn't save my mounted drives, and I wonder if it won't be able to save config. I think it's a matter to DOSBox forums, however. Thank you again :D
Loot at your dosbox.conf file for the [autoexec] line (which is likely near the end). Below that, you can put in your mount lines here to automatically mount drives on startup.
dtgreene: Loot at your dosbox.conf file for the [autoexec] line (which is likely near the end). Below that, you can put in your mount lines here to automatically mount drives on startup.
By the moment I have already find it in an outer forum. I could even make the game to start automatically by using

mount t /home/billy/Games/Tyrian
t:
tyrian.exe

But I'm grateful that you came to help me. I was hoping no one would answer at the beginning because I couldn't find anyone in the same situation. Thank you :3