It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone been noticing some odd crackling or static when some sound effects play in the game with the default DOSBox? I'm on Windows 10 64-bit 1803, by the way.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
AmethystViper: Has anyone been noticing some odd crackling or static when some sound effects play in the game with the default DOSBox? I'm on Windows 10 64-bit 1803, by the way.
I do, I have the same problem. I'm also on Win10, latest version.
While the music is fine, the sounds are blaring and heavily distorted (to the point of those EARRAPE troll videos).
I wonder why because many other DOSBox games I play do not have this...
Maybe something faulty with the SB emulation?
AmethystViper: Has anyone been noticing some odd crackling or static when some sound effects play in the game with the default DOSBox? I'm on Windows 10 64-bit 1803, by the way.
Megacyclo: I do, I have the same problem. I'm also on Win10, latest version.
While the music is fine, the sounds are blaring and heavily distorted (to the point of those EARRAPE troll videos).
Can you make a recording of that ?
It's hard to tell what is going on by the description.
It's probably not that way for everybody, given that there are 2 reports in 2 years.
Megacyclo: I do, I have the same problem. I'm also on Win10, latest version.
Qbix: Can you make a recording of that ?
It's hard to tell what is going on by the description.
It's probably not that way for everybody, given that there are 2 reports in 2 years.
I need to find something to record first but I can give it a try, I'll let you know ASAP.