It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone else successfully gotten the command line cheats listed in the cheats.pdf to work? I've tried editing the dosbox_single.conf file and the goggame-.info file with the relevant parameters, but none of them have worked. I've tried doing them in all-caps or no caps and with or without a - in front and seen no changes in-game.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Apologies for necropost. The only one I got to work was LOOT. What's missing from the guide that is floating around is that you need to add the 'thorn' character with ALT+254. I added it to a batch file like this:

file0001.exe LOOTþ
sad to have to necro, but how the hell do you put command line cheats in or make a batch file for it or whatever. guide and forums both missing this very important info.
I would love to get the LOOT cheat to work if nothing else, but because the GOG launcher make DOS Box launch it, i don't have a chance to put in the command line. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Figured it out:

In the Tyrian 2000 folder there is a file called "dosboxT2K_single.conf" open it with notepad or similar
there's a section that reads

:game
cls
tyrian.exe
goto exit

change the exe to "file0001.exe LOOTþ" so it becomes

:game
cls
file0001.exe LOOTþ
goto exit

Save and start the game from the shortcut again; works from then on, hope this helps someone.
Post edited December 21, 2023 by mysticd