It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Someone on steam said they were playing on version 1.3.7, which is the last version before the engine update and all the new DLC. Is it possible to rollback to that update still?
ShiningKnight47: Someone on steam said they were playing on version 1.3.7, which is the last version before the engine update and all the new DLC. Is it possible to rollback to that update still?
It is possible using Galaxy to roll back to version 1.37 You open the gamecard in Galaxy, then use the menu just to the right of the Play button at the top of the screen. Select Configure from the menu, then uncheck the option to keep the game up to date. From there, you can select any version from 1.37 up to the current version. Note you will lose access to the HD updates and the DLC past Pirates of the Flying Fortress.

On the other hand, it allows you to install the excellent WorldsMerge mod which stitches the original eleven multiplayer maps (with canges made so that they can be played solo), the Pirates DLC and the main game into one total game and adds a ton of content to the game of varying quality. The install process is involved, but is worth it in the end, in my opinion. I need to set it up again for a new playthrough, heh.

More information on the WoeldsMerge mod can be found here - https://www.moddb.com/mods/worldmerge

Hope this helps. =)

Flynn
ShiningKnight47: Someone on steam said they were playing on version 1.3.7, which is the last version before the engine update and all the new DLC. Is it possible to rollback to that update still?
FlynnArrowstarr: It is possible using Galaxy to roll back to version 1.37 You open the gamecard in Galaxy, then use the menu just to the right of the Play button at the top of the screen. Select Configure from the menu, then uncheck the option to keep the game up to date. From there, you can select any version from 1.37 up to the current version. Note you will lose access to the HD updates and the DLC past Pirates of the Flying Fortress.

On the other hand, it allows you to install the excellent WorldsMerge mod which stitches the original eleven multiplayer maps (with canges made so that they can be played solo), the Pirates DLC and the main game into one total game and adds a ton of content to the game of varying quality. The install process is involved, but is worth it in the end, in my opinion. I need to set it up again for a new playthrough, heh.

More information on the WoeldsMerge mod can be found here - https://www.moddb.com/mods/worldmerge

Hope this helps. =)

Flynn
Thank you very much, that's actually what I wanted to do lol. Try worldmerge, and have future vanilla playthroughs be untainted by anything post-2017
FlynnArrowstarr: It is possible using Galaxy to roll back to version 1.37 You open the gamecard in Galaxy, then use the menu just to the right of the Play button at the top of the screen. Select Configure from the menu, then uncheck the option to keep the game up to date. From there, you can select any version from 1.37 up to the current version. Note you will lose access to the HD updates and the DLC past Pirates of the Flying Fortress.

Hope this helps. =)

Flynn
ShiningKnight47: Thank you very much, that's actually what I wanted to do lol. Try worldmerge, and have future vanilla playthroughs be untainted by anything post-2017
Hi there!

I hope you don't mind, but did you ever get the option in Galaxy to download the 1.37 version?

- The "show more files" option seems to get greyed out for me", maybe I'm doing something wrong. Today was the 1st time I installed Galaxy just for this file lol.

I too wanted all the features of worldmerge, but many are disabled in the new 2.06 version.

And happy holidays!
Same here I cannot actually click on anything pertaining to the older versions.

Edit: Nevermind. You first need to download to current version and then the menu unlocks.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Raviel