It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

schaij: It did not fix the issue. The same issue occurs again with the ScreenSelector.so not loaded.
But you did install:

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libglib2.0-0:i386 libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:i386

as suggested by jatowar? Your issue is definitely not related to corrupted Save Games; The ldd-command must not return any "not found " for ScreenSelector.so to load.

What does ldd $(find . -name "ScreenSelector.so") print now?
Hello,

installing libs for i386 in conjunction with the new fix 1.11 solved the boot issue.

However I had to install the libs for the sound driver as well (see other threat in this forum)
sudo apt-get install libasound2:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libasound2-data:i386

Now the game is basically running but it is very slow (as already posted by other players) and there is a lag between sound and video.
schaij: It did not fix the issue. The same issue occurs again with the ScreenSelector.so not loaded.
Tuxgamer42: But you did install:

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libglib2.0-0:i386 libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:i386

as suggested by jatowar? Your issue is definitely not related to corrupted Save Games; The ldd-command must not return any "not found " for ScreenSelector.so to load.

What does ldd $(find . -name "ScreenSelector.so") print now?
Yes, my issue was not related to the save games. I did not see jatowar's comment.

Yes, installing the packages solved my issue. His comment is marked as the solution.
Thanks.
Hey there!

Just yesterday I bought the game and downloaded the recent version (1.11) for Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS). After installing the *.sh script (without problems), I'm unable to launch the game. Executing the start.sh script I get the following output:

"Running Trüberbrook
chmod: changing permissions of 'Truberbrook.x86': Operation not permitted
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libgtk3-nocsd.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Set current directory to /home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game
Found path: /home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game/Truberbrook.x86
Mono path[0] = '/home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game/Truberbrook_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game/Truberbrook_Data/Mono/etc'
Preloaded 'ScreenSelector.so'
Preloaded 'libfmod.so'
Preloaded 'libfmodL.so'
Preloaded 'libfmodstudio.so'
Preloaded 'libfmodstudioL.so'
Preloaded 'libsteam_api.so'
Logging to /home/jasper/.config/unity3d/BTF/Truberbrook/Player.log"

The Player.log file contains the following:

"Desktop is 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Unable to find a supported OpenGL core profile
Failed to create valid graphics context: please ensure you meet the minimum requirements
E.g. OpenGL core profile 3.2 or later for OpenGL Core renderer
Vulkan detection: 0
No supported renderers found, exiting

(Filename: Line: 560)"

I already installed OpenGL ("OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 18.2.2") but I still get the same error.

Does anyone know, what I could do?

I'm really looking forward to dive into the world of Trüberbrook! =)

Best
Jasper
Post edited March 19, 2019 by jasbisch
jasbisch: Hey there!

Just yesterday I bought the game and downloaded the recent version (1.11) for Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS). After installing the *.sh script (without problems), I'm unable to launch the game. Executing the start.sh script I get the following output:

"Running Trüberbrook
chmod: changing permissions of 'Truberbrook.x86': Operation not permitted
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libgtk3-nocsd.so.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
Set current directory to /home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game
Found path: /home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game/Truberbrook.x86
Mono path[0] = '/home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game/Truberbrook_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/home/jasper/GOG Games/Tr berbrook/game/Truberbrook_Data/Mono/etc'
Preloaded 'ScreenSelector.so'
Preloaded 'libfmod.so'
Preloaded 'libfmodL.so'
Preloaded 'libfmodstudio.so'
Preloaded 'libfmodstudioL.so'
Preloaded 'libsteam_api.so'
Logging to /home/jasper/.config/unity3d/BTF/Truberbrook/Player.log"

The Player.log file contains the following:

"Desktop is 1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Unable to find a supported OpenGL core profile
Failed to create valid graphics context: please ensure you meet the minimum requirements
E.g. OpenGL core profile 3.2 or later for OpenGL Core renderer
Vulkan detection: 0
No supported renderers found, exiting

(Filename: Line: 560)"

I already installed OpenGL ("OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 18.2.2") but I still get the same error.

Does anyone know, what I could do?

I'm really looking forward to dive into the world of Trüberbrook! =)

Best
Jasper
Hi Jasper,

Your issue is unrelated to the topic as it seems that you need to update your graphics card driver. Please open a new thread and post your system specs, including graphics card and which driver you have installed. Also OpenGL 3.0 is smaller than the required 3.2...

Best
dmsoxid
Post edited March 25, 2019 by dmsoxid