It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch to your game shelves that will update your game to version 2.11. Please look for a link titled "Patch 2.11" on your game shelves.

Changelog for patch 2.11:

Technical
* Added some memory optimizations
* Added some performance optimizations
* Fixed few crash issues

Levels
* Tower of Sarek
- Tweaked the Tower of Sarek level a bit

GUI
* Fixed missing King Skeleton GUI icon

Thanks and have a nice day :)
It's little patches and nice changelogs like these that make me proud to be a member of this community.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch to your game shelves that will update your game to version 2.11. Please look for a link titled "Patch 2.11" on your game shelves.
I only have the Trine 2: Complete Story but my library is showing it as updated . . with no new files. I believe the patch must be for the Enchanted edition only? Just thought it should be mentioned that both the Complete and Enhanced seem to show up with an "updated" notice. Might just be my browser?? (FF)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Stuff: I only have the Trine 2: Complete Story but my library is showing it as updated . . with no new files. I believe the patch must be for the Enchanted edition only? Just thought it should be mentioned that both the Complete and Enhanced seem to show up with an "updated" notice. Might just be my browser?? (FF)
Check your installer version :) Your installer is probably version 2.0.0.4 whereas the new one for Trine 2 is 2.0.0.5

Sorry for the confusion :)
JudasIscariot: ...
Thanks, you are correct. The confusion was mine. =)
Thanks for the update! And the way you put the "new" tag at the end of the updated items is really helpful! :)
Thanks, GOG.
So like is this ever going to get the 2.12 patch...? Cause I can't play with my friends. :-l