It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a Logitech RumblePad 2 gamepad, which is a DirectInput device. When I change from Keyboard to Joypad controls in Treasure Adventure Game's setup program, it tells me that no joypad was detected, which I assume is because the game supports only the XInput interface.

Thus I have installed x360ce, the "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator" in the game's directory, as I do for every game that fails to provice DirectInput support. However, the setup program still doesn't want to detect the controller.

I have added the (32-bit version of the) wrapper library under all filenames (xinput9_1_0.dll, xinput1_1.dll, xinput1_2.dll, xinput1_3.dll), and the x360ce configuration program detects the gamepad successfully. But I never hear the "initialisation beep" when running the game's setup program. I have also tried running the setup as administrator, to no avail. This is the first time I found a game not cooperating with x360ce. Does anybody know of a solution to this?