It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kro_Shan: I just saw it on the Train Fever HP that this build brings us diamond railroadcrossing, finally. Why does it take so long to get the update here? :(
Version 6219 is here and as to why it takes so long part of that depends on when we get the actual update :)
JudasIscariot: Version 6219 is here and as to why it takes so long part of that depends on when we get the actual update :)
Matruchus: Thx, just downloading the linux build. Question - do I just install it over the previous version since the game doesn't have updater built in.
You should be fine installing over the previous version but back up your profile or saves to make sure :)
JudasIscariot: Version 6219 is here and as to why it takes so long part of that depends on when we get the actual update :)
Kro_Shan: Thanks alot.
i'm not yet used to the processes here. for me as not-programmer it seem to be obvious that one patch is equal to another.
Just keep in mind that we are dependent on the developer to give us the updates in the first place as we try our best to make sure every update we receive gets put out ASAP ;)
Alex-X-x: aww damn, i love to play large maps, but damn, i hope the windows 64bit version is here soon!
We've updated the Galaxy-compatible version and the offline installer.

If you're using the offline installer version of the game make sure you have the following installer:

setup_train_fever_2.2.1.5.exe

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the hassle :)

There's also an incremental patch installer available just under the updated installer for the game :)
Post edited September 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot