It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Comes out 03.09.2015 on steam.
10 days past, when we can play it?
At 4th Sept. the developer said they are preparing for the gog release on the official site.
Previous build was released here on 10th June, and the official release from developer was 29th May (build 5798). It took about 2 weeks to arrive here.
From that experience, it should be coming here in days.
And it seems the build is relatively stable, didn't see any follow-up patch as previous build.
I just saw it on the Train Fever HP that this build brings us diamond railroadcrossing, finally. Why does it take so long to get the update here? :(
Kro_Shan: I just saw it on the Train Fever HP that this build brings us diamond railroadcrossing, finally. Why does it take so long to get the update here? :(
Version 6219 is here and as to why it takes so long part of that depends on when we get the actual update :)
Kro_Shan: I just saw it on the Train Fever HP that this build brings us diamond railroadcrossing, finally. Why does it take so long to get the update here? :(
JudasIscariot: Version 6219 is here and as to why it takes so long part of that depends on when we get the actual update :)
Thx, just downloading the linux build. Question - do I just install it over the previous version since the game doesn't have updater built in.
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Matruchus
JudasIscariot: Version 6219 is here and as to why it takes so long part of that depends on when we get the actual update :)
Matruchus: Thx, just downloading the linux build. Question - do I just install it over the previous version since the game doesn't have updater built in.
You should be fine installing over the previous version but back up your profile or saves to make sure :)
Thanks alot.
i'm not yet used to the processes here. for me as not-programmer it seem to be obvious that one patch is equal to another.
Kro_Shan: Thanks alot.
i'm not yet used to the processes here. for me as not-programmer it seem to be obvious that one patch is equal to another.
Just keep in mind that we are dependent on the developer to give us the updates in the first place as we try our best to make sure every update we receive gets put out ASAP ;)
It is the 32 bit version of patch 6219. On train-fever.com the problem has been posted. So it might be better to wait with downloading until the 64 bit version has been released here...
thomasvangog: It is the 32 bit version of patch 6219. On train-fever.com the problem has been posted. So it might be better to wait with downloading until the 64 bit version has been released here...
Its doubtful though for gog version since gog doesn't offer patches for Train Fever, only full game installers. Probably a Steam patching problem.

Edit: At least for Linux build I can cofirm its 64bit version.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Thx, just downloading the linux build. Question - do I just install it over the previous version since the game doesn't have updater built in.
JudasIscariot: You should be fine installing over the previous version but back up your profile or saves to make sure :)
By the way the savegames are located at:
GOG (Windows): C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\TrainFever\save
http://www.train-fever.net/lexikon/index.php/Entry/13-Spielstand/
Now i delay my install by another week because of this problem:

thomasvangog: It is the 32 bit version of patch 6219. On train-fever.com the problem has been posted. So it might be better to wait with downloading until the 64 bit version has been released here...
Matruchus: Its doubtful though for gog version since gog doesn't offer patches for Train Fever, only full game installers. Probably a Steam patching problem.

Edit: At least for Linux build I can cofirm its 64bit version.
During the last year there were several patches online...

On the TF-homepage one can read:
Today, September 17, the new build 6219 was published on GOG.COM. We just learned that unfortunately the 32-bit version of the game was published, which can crash on medium or large maps due to memory problems. The 64-bit version will be published as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and kindly ask all GOG players to wait another few hours with updating the game. This warning message will be removed as soon as the problem is fixed.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Kro_Shan
aww damn, i love to play large maps, but damn, i hope the windows 64bit version is here soon!
Alex-X-x: aww damn, i love to play large maps, but damn, i hope the windows 64bit version is here soon!
We've updated the Galaxy-compatible version and the offline installer.

If you're using the offline installer version of the game make sure you have the following installer:

setup_train_fever_2.2.1.5.exe

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the hassle :)

There's also an incremental patch installer available just under the updated installer for the game :)
Post edited September 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Alex-X-x: aww damn, i love to play large maps, but damn, i hope the windows 64bit version is here soon!
JudasIscariot: We've updated the Galaxy-compatible version and the offline installer.

If you're using the offline installer version of the game make sure you have the following installer:

setup_train_fever_2.2.1.5.exe

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the hassle :)

There's also an incremental patch installer available just under the updated installer for the game :)
heyy, thats some great news, thanks a lot, and yeah, can happen, at least we have it now! ;)