It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purchased "TOWER OF TIME" and installed on my Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS.

Installation seems to completed successfully, but when I launch it, I get stuck with error;

"Player data archive not found at `/home/(my account)/GOG Games/Tower of Time/game/TowerOfTime_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem"

Does anyone have "TOWER OF TIME" successfully working on Ubuntu?
Can you share any tips?

Thank you.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
muramasamaster: Purchased "TOWER OF TIME" and installed on my Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS.

Installation seems to completed successfully, but when I launch it, I get stuck with error;

"Player data archive not found at `/home/(my account)/GOG Games/Tower of Time/game/TowerOfTime_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem"

Does anyone have "TOWER OF TIME" successfully working on Ubuntu?
Can you share any tips?

Thank you.
Two years after the question, but I may be of help. The message about data archive shouldn't be indicative of any issue. If you can't run the game, you can try to check the game's log situated in your ~/.config/unity3d/Event Horizon/Tower of Time/ folder.

If the game doesn't start, chances are that you have not installed the prerequisite drivers or libraries to run a 3D game. Make sure xserver-xorg-video-all is installed, along with whichever applicable driver is available for you graphic card. They ought to be available through the non-free (as in speech) apt repository.