It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

notxlated: Ah, so it WAS a sneaking patch which broke those skills. I was wondering ...
SassaMFG: They reverted back to 1.4.3.11844 later, during the day.
Whatever they did, it didn't work for me. I'm still getting no achievements for things I have done today repeatedly, like using a teleporter.
SassaMFG: They reverted back to 1.4.3.11844 later, during the day.
bqwert1: Whatever they did, it didn't work for me. I'm still getting no achievements for things I have done today repeatedly, like using a teleporter.
Achievements worked in 1.4.4.11880 version but it broked drawing spells, so they rolled back to 1.4.3.11844 version few hours later in which, as we all know, achievements sadly don't work.
Post edited February 04, 2020 by SassaMFG
bqwert1: Whatever they did, it didn't work for me. I'm still getting no achievements for things I have done today repeatedly, like using a teleporter.
SassaMFG: Achievements worked in 1.4.4.11880 version but it broked drawing spells, so they rolled back to 1.4.3.11844 version few hours later in which, as we all know, achievements sadly don't work.
Ah thanks, misunderstood you, so they fixed it but then rolled back the fix last week, and it's been radio silence since. This is annoying. I'm not that far into it, so I guess I'll just stop playing until they fix it and hope they get it fixed before I've forgotten too much about how to play to start back up.
Patch 1.4.4.11880 went live again earlier today. Didn't had much time to play and for now everything is fine; both achievements and drawing spells work.
SassaMFG: Patch 1.4.4.11880 went live again earlier today. Didn't had much time to play and for now everything is fine; both achievements and drawing spells work.
Yup, for now everything is ok for me too