It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I have tried using nglide to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080. Everything works fine, but when I try to scroll right or the bottom right during the game, the view wont move or is very choppy. If i play in lower resolution (800x600), I don't have that issue. Has anyone encountered this before? Any solutions?

Thanks
AGM1: Hi all,

I have tried using nglide to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080. Everything works fine, but when I try to scroll right or the bottom right during the game, the view wont move or is very choppy. If i play in lower resolution (800x600), I don't have that issue. Has anyone encountered this before? Any solutions?

Thanks
Hmm I'll randomly suggest you Dxwnd (google it), or to try different options in C:\Cavedog\Kingdoms\ChooseRenderer.exe
Post edited October 29, 2016 by AAM1
It depends on the map as well. If your resolution is higher than the map's size, then it should crash briefly.
I play fine on any resolution, and I've known people who even played it on big TV sizes as well.
Post edited March 11, 2017 by AAM1
I came to 640*480 in the end :) Everything fits into the screen (there are no more black empty fields in GUI) and I have no need anymore to wonder what is this unit my cursor is on now.
I play finely on 1600x900
Vissavald: I came to 640*480 in the end :) Everything fits into the screen (there are no more black empty fields in GUI) and I have no need anymore to wonder what is this unit my cursor is on now.
Has some advantages but unless you are on a small screen, it doesn't really look very good.
Only menu screen 640x480.
You can change game screen at game option menu.
I play 2560x1080 screen now.