It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have tried the "can i run it " site - it shows that I CANNOT. However, the failure is due to not upgrading drivers now Hardware weakness.

Thanks
nick187: I have tried the "can i run it " site - it shows that I CANNOT. However, the failure is due to not upgrading drivers now Hardware weakness.

Thanks
I think I must be misunderstanding your post, though I'm not on the up and up on tech these days. You have G RAM?

I'm not familiar with GRAM (though google shows up just the measurement value of grams, so google isn't helping me there).

I don't know the specs on GRAM, is 1 GB of G-RAM somehow equivalent to 4 GB of RAM?

An i5 should be good, but it would seem like your RAM is a little low...but then, as I said, I'm not tech savvy enough to know what type of RAM G-RAM is.
The T430 appears to be a Lenovo ThinkPad. It uses integrated graphics. I can't imagine you'd have a good time playing T:ToN on that thing.
nick187: I have tried the "can i run it " site - it shows that I CANNOT. However, the failure is due to not upgrading drivers now Hardware weakness.

Thanks
GreywolfLord: I think I must be misunderstanding your post, though I'm not on the up and up on tech these days. You have G RAM?

I'm not familiar with GRAM (though google shows up just the measurement value of grams, so google isn't helping me there).

I don't know the specs on GRAM, is 1 GB of G-RAM somehow equivalent to 4 GB of RAM?

An i5 should be good, but it would seem like your RAM is a little low...but then, as I said, I'm not tech savvy enough to know what type of RAM G-RAM is.
I apologize.
I meant to say 1 GB of Graphcal Memory.
I have 16GB or RAM.
Game seems to be running fine for me on a Thinkpad T420 with an i5 2520m 8gbs of ram and a NVIDIA 4200m at 1600x900. But it might not run all that well if you just have integrated intel graphics and not a dedicated GPU from Nvidia or AMD
GreywolfLord: I think I must be misunderstanding your post, though I'm not on the up and up on tech these days. You have G RAM?

nick187: I apologize.
I have 16GB or RAM.
In talking about integrated cards, as I am unsure of what you have...

Your specs should be okay. If you have the most recent Integrated card you may be able to run it if you have updated drivers, but to be honest, it's hard to say. I don't think it's so much how much Graphical Memory you have as other aspects on certain other areas of graphics cards that you probably need to worry about.

Because of this uncertainty, I'm not sure if some would feel comfortable saying to go ahead and try it, as it might work, or it might not.

If your card is equivalent of an GTX 260 or an HD 4850 or better, there's a chance it will run it. If it is equivalent of a GTX 460 or HD 5770 there's an even better chance it will run. Other than that, there's not much advise to give in regards to graphics cards and integrated cards.

If you have a Nvidia or Radeon, that should be self explanatory if you have one of those cards. On the otherhand, if you have an integrated an Intel 530 series is probably a no, or at least a HUUUGE if...or maybe/question mark.

an Iris Pro 6200 appears it might meet the minimum specs, but I still couldn't actually say yeah or nay on that, depending on if they have certain items that work on the higher grade Nvidia and Radeon cards that do not work on the Intel integrated. For Radeon's you are probably looking at least something with an R5 M (I'd say a minimum of 335, but that's probably too low).

Unfortunately, I'm not the tech wiz some are, so take it with a grain of salt.
nick187: I apologize.
I have 16GB or RAM.
GreywolfLord: In talking about integrated cards, as I am unsure of what you have...

Your specs should be okay. If you have the most recent Integrated card you may be able to run it if you have updated drivers, but to be honest, it's hard to say. I don't think it's so much how much Graphical Memory you have as other aspects on certain other areas of graphics cards that you probably need to worry about.

Because of this uncertainty, I'm not sure if some would feel comfortable saying to go ahead and try it, as it might work, or it might not.

If your card is equivalent of an GTX 260 or an HD 4850 or better, there's a chance it will run it. If it is equivalent of a GTX 460 or HD 5770 there's an even better chance it will run. Other than that, there's not much advise to give in regards to graphics cards and integrated cards.

If you have a Nvidia or Radeon, that should be self explanatory if you have one of those cards. On the otherhand, if you have an integrated an Intel 530 series is probably a no, or at least a HUUUGE if...or maybe/question mark.

an Iris Pro 6200 appears it might meet the minimum specs, but I still couldn't actually say yeah or nay on that, depending on if they have certain items that work on the higher grade Nvidia and Radeon cards that do not work on the Intel integrated. For Radeon's you are probably looking at least something with an R5 M (I'd say a minimum of 335, but that's probably too low).

Unfortunately, I'm not the tech wiz some are, so take it with a grain of salt.
Thank you, kind sir.