It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I looking for the right way to use my Xbox Serie S controller on Tomb raider games -> GOG

HELP
Picxy: I looking for the right way to use my Xbox Serie S controller on Tomb raider games -> GOG

HELP
JoyToKey should work as it emulates keyboard and mouse input, I have it working with my gravis on window 8.1 pro and TR1

_joytokey.net/en/

you may also need to configure your pad for windows to use it correctly if you find yourself spinning or walking to the side all the time but unfortunately window 8 - 10 does not have a joypad/joystick control panel app that is visible and the registry entry that hides it is set to TrustedInstaller and you the end user won't have permission to delete it, if you are happy changing permission on a registry key the path is below and joy.cpl is the value to delete.

if like me you would like an easier alternative you could use Registry DeleteEx enter the path below on the Delete Value tab.

once you have deleted this value the joy.cpl or Game Controllers icon will now be visible in the Windows Control Panel and behave just like it did on Windows XP

_www.novirusthanks.org

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Control Panel\don't load\joy.cpl

EDIT: you will also need to use a USB-C to USB-A cable
Post edited July 09, 2021 by Jamess3