It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Setting up the controls for the xbox 360 controller which seems to be recognised by TR2 I can't seem to use the rear triggers for anything and none of the d-pad directions either. this makes sorting out the controls a bit of a pain, can anyone share their set up or how they got them to work?

Edit: I think it is to do with the triggers being axes and the dpad a POV hat, rather than as buttons that you can assign like Ab,XY etc.

My other joypad (generic ps2 style for PC) doesn't even get recognised for some reason.
Post edited October 01, 2012 by Jimmyunseen
Hey Jimmyunseen, was actually having the exact same issue as yourself when I first got the game. There is a program called Xpadder which allows you to assign keyboard buttons to buttons on your plugged in controller and is very easy to use. The program itself isn't free but as with all programs that aren't free you can no doubt find yourself a free version.

Good luck :p