It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's up on Steam page. Episode 2: Finding Paradise is coming.
Trailer is up on Steam with some screenshots.
Also, the To the Moon comic is up on Steam for 99 cents.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/337340/
Post edited March 28, 2017 by bzrro20
Thanks for sharing the news! That's great!
Not too-too long to go nao... What's a few months between friends? ;)

Supah-lookin' forward to it! <3 teh first title, altho not so fussed with teh side-story.

Working URL, btw (OP accidentally linked this verrr GOGie thread instead, regardless o' what it says in teh post):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/337340/

Still, crossed fingers 'n' toes it makes GOGie promptly! :)
Post edited February 03, 2017 by Fairfox
Just got a newsletter and the official trailer of "Finding Paradise" is out - release date on steam will be the 14th of December. GOG Community wishlist entrys so far are underwhelming to say the least:

So please vote here.

I also contacted Kan on facebook and asked him if he is planning to offer his game on GOG as well. Unfortunately so far he is only talking about steam but this HAS to be on GOG and it will be an instabuy for me if it arrives here. So please let this happen.
Post edited November 23, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Just got a newsletter and the official trailer of "Finding Paradise" is out - release date on steam will be the 14th of December. GOG Community wishlist entrys so far are underwhelming to say the least:

So please vote here.

I also contacted Kan on facebook and asked him if he is planning to offer his game on GOG as well. Unfortunately so far he is only talking about steam but this HAS to be on GOG and it will be an instabuy for me if it arrives here. So please let this happen.
It is a second episode but unfortunately

Not a sequel to the first game. It's a stand alone episode.
MarkoH01: Just got a newsletter and the official trailer of "Finding Paradise" is out - release date on steam will be the 14th of December. GOG Community wishlist entrys so far are underwhelming to say the least:

So please vote here.

farmert: It is a second episode but unfortunately

Not a sequel to the first game. It's a stand alone episode.
Meanwhile I finished the game /finding Paradise) and it's not completely stand alone even though it's not a continuation of To the Moon it's still a continuation.
Post edited July 14, 2018 by MarkoH01