It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited September 29, 2018 by Fairfox
NoxTM: I notice that this (sub) forum has the date of ' Nov. 30, -0001' listed; I've no idea if that's simply because nobody has yet posted in it or not, and whether that will change now I've made this thread of not, but I just wanted to check it out.

Also, I was interested in this game but I find it a little perplexing there's nobody else in here posting. It's like the Mary Celeste...

Edit: Yep, posting fixed the weird date, but it's still oh so quiet...
I'm vaguely interested in the game myself, but it would probably be wise to wait for a discount. I mean, it's clearly not Nox.

Im so spellbound to this game.

It frustrates you into quitting. But then you just restart it and fail until you get the success.

ITs just such a great experience.
Fairfox: It gets lonely,
Here, have some company!

I just noticed this bug for Kathy Rain's hub (and Googling it brought me here). I thought it was due to it not being released, yet; but it doesn't have any posts, either. Maybe it will fix itself after the release? That is, if no one writes something before then.

Anyway, you're still the only thread present here, one year after the release. That's both surprising and sad at the same time.
Fairfox: It gets lonely,
Tyrrhia: Here, have some company!

I just noticed this bug for Kathy Rain's hub (and Googling it brought me here). I thought it was due to it not being released, yet; but it doesn't have any posts, either. Maybe it will fix itself after the release? That is, if no one writes something before then.

Anyway, you're still the only thread present here, one year after the release. That's both surprising and sad at the same time.
It's a known issue with the GOG Subforums, as long as they don't have a thread in them, it'll show the last activity as "Nov 30, -0001". As soon as a thread is created, this is resolved. You can check the No Man's Sky subforum, for instance. That game hasn't been released yet, but the last activity date is not bugged because the forum is not empty.
groze: It's a known issue with the GOG Subforums, as long as they don't have a thread in them, it'll show the last activity as "Nov 30, -0001". As soon as a thread is created, this is resolved. You can check the No Man's Sky subforum, for instance. That game hasn't been released yet, but the last activity date is not bugged because the forum is not empty.
I see. Thanks for the explanation!
groze: It's a known issue with the GOG Subforums, as long as they don't have a thread in them, it'll show the last activity as "Nov 30, -0001". As soon as a thread is created, this is resolved. You can check the No Man's Sky subforum, for instance. That game hasn't been released yet, but the last activity date is not bugged because the forum is not empty.
Sorry for yet another necro! I stumbled again on this issue but this time, it's caused by different reasons.

As you can see on the first attachment, it says "Nov. 30, -0001" for the Kingdom Rush hub, even though you can see on the second attachment that it definitely has some threads in it. Is it because a new game in the series (Kingdom Rush: Frontiers) just released today, and for this reason, the counters have been reset?

Edit. Attachments added. I should have put them before typing my post.. :P
Attachments:
nov_30 (13 Kb)
_-0001.png (89 Kb)
Post edited July 25, 2016 by Tyrrhia