It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I DL'd the update. It does not work. It keeps asking for the directory where the bin file is. They're both in the same directory. I DL'd X2, same thing. I can't tell what the problem is. Anyone know what's going on? My current version is 2.10.20820.

Thanks!
Nope.

What does "5yrs no classic" mean?
Have you tried verifying/repairing the game files?
MedeaFleecestealer: Have you tried verifying/repairing the game files?
I don't see a way to do that. I googled it, looks like it's a thing for steam, not gog files.
Jorev: Nope.

GOG, who used to be good old games started calling 5 year old games classics. I disagree.
Post edited June 04, 2022 by Zandolf
MedeaFleecestealer: Have you tried verifying/repairing the game files?
Zandolf: I don't see a way to do that. I googled it, looks like it's a thing for steam, not gog files.
Jorev: Nope.

Zandolf: GOG, who used to be good old games started calling 5 year old games classics. I disagree.
5 years old is new.
Classic or old would be 90s or early 2000 release.

GoG doesn't resurrect good old games anymore so they change the definition to pretend they do.
Zandolf: I don't see a way to do that. I googled it, looks like it's a thing for steam, not gog files.

GOG, who used to be good old games started calling 5 year old games classics. I disagree.
Jorev: 5 years old is new.
Classic or old would be 90s or early 2000 release.

GoG doesn't resurrect good old games anymore so they change the definition to pretend they do.
I agree 100%
It will not update. This has been going on for a while. I get an error message saying "The file cannot be located in the installer's folder. Please make sure....

This has been downloaded several times with the same results.

I've had this happen with other titan quest updates. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks.
Click on the 2 arrows next to the Play button, go down to Manage Installation and then in there choose Verify/Repair.
MedeaFleecestealer: Click on the 2 arrows next to the Play button, go down to Manage Installation and then in there choose Verify/Repair.
All I have are the downloaded files. There's no play buttons. I run the install, it claims it can find the files need and wants to know where to look, even though the second update file is in the same directory

I downloaded this 3 times, same thing every time. Put them in their own directory, nothing. Put them in the titan quest folder, still can find the file.
Contact GOG support then, I would guess a problem at their end of things.
MedeaFleecestealer: Contact GOG support then, I would guess a problem at their end of things.
I wonder if it's my antivirus? This has happened 3 or 4 times with other titan q updates. I sent an email to Webroot as I also have problems Flatout complaining of a missing file at installation.
Im never use patches (or maybe once for TitP1 on release).
As for full installers.
Dowanlod or redowanload them all (part x of x). Make sure they have same name... or better cheeck GOGDb website for recent dowanlod changes. To make sure your fiels are same (it still happened that GOG installers got updates without internal new build number or got older one as "rollback" (or real rollback)).

Restart PC, exactly by ALT+F4->Restart.

Check main install file digital signature. Check on checkbox for integrity check when start to install.

Go to .\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\
C:\Windows\Temp\
(or any lese TMP stores if you custom setup them for your Win-user profile)
And erase everything from there. I guess should be enough, there is nothing important in sys Common\program files application locations...

Maybe there is issue with current dowanloded files location. Move them to X:\Downloads\GOG\game_gogcodeslug_name\.
Start install file as admin.