It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey,
I tried to join a server of a friend of mine, but couldn't connect because the game said i had the wrong game version.
Looked it up and my friend has version 1.44, released today.
Does anyone know when this update will be released for GoG Titan Quest ?
low rated
Hijox: Hey,
I tried to join a server of a friend of mine, but couldn't connect because the game said i had the wrong game version.
THQNordic announced today, on Steam, that they are cancelling support for TQ:AE on GoG from now on. That means you will never get the patch.

PS. It's true.
Post edited July 26, 2017 by Czudowny
Hijox: Hey,
Czudowny: THQNordic announced today, on Steam, that they are cancelling support for TQ:AE on GoG from now on. That means you will never get the patch.

PS. It's true.
No, it isn't. Stop spreading misinformation!

@OP: The 1.44 update will probably happen over the course of the next few days, I'd imagine.
low rated
Very well.

Mister Hijox, I bet you weren't aware - but I lied to you. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience.

The patch will arrive at some point. Trust me.
Post edited July 26, 2017 by Czudowny
Czudowny: THQNordic announced today, on Steam, that they are cancelling support for TQ:AE on GoG from now on. That means you will never get the patch.

PS. It's true.
Deinmaar: No, it isn't. Stop spreading misinformation!

@OP: The 1.44 update will probably happen over the course of the next few days, I'd imagine.
Thank you :)
I hope it will happen soon^^
Last time it took over three weeks. *sigh*
Post edited July 27, 2017 by ShadowOwl
ShadowOwl: Last time it over three weeks. *sigh*
Oh pls no :(
ShadowOwl: Last time it took over three weeks. *sigh*
Yeah, don't know what was up with that. All the patches before that one arrived here within 3 days...
ShadowOwl: Last time it took over three weeks. *sigh*
Deinmaar: Yeah, don't know what was up with that. All the patches before that one arrived here within 3 days...
Then let's hope it will be released in the next few days ;)
Seems like it will take some time again -.-
It looks like Patch 1.44 is out for the GOG version. My game just updated.
Dogepower: It looks like Patch 1.44 is out for the GOG version. My game just updated.
Confirmed. :)