It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anybody know, if 1.43 is not coming to GOG for some reason? It's been a few weeks since it was implemented on Steam and usually GOG is pretty much on par with Steam.
Yey ! 1.43 is available. :)
Yes, .. available ..

.. and if I want to update 1.42 [BaseSetup-Installer 2.10.0.12] I get the message:

"This Patch does not support your version of the game
please download a new Installer."
Post edited July 15, 2017 by meXam
meXam: Yes, .. available ..

.. and if I want to update 1.42 [BaseSetup-Installer 2.10.0.12] I get the message:

I get the same message.The patch is compatible with GOGGalaxy only.If you still keep using GOG downloader (like me) you will have to re-download the game,uninstall the previous version and then install the new one.That is the price we have to pay for not wanting to follow progress.
mtgfanatic: I get the same message.The patch is compatible with GOGGalaxy only.If you still keep using GOG downloader (like me) you will have to re-download the game,uninstall the previous version and then install the new one.
Ah, okay. Thank you. =)
meXam: Yes, .. available ..

mtgfanatic: I get the same message.The patch is compatible with GOGGalaxy only.If you still keep using GOG downloader (like me) you will have to re-download the game,uninstall the previous version and then install the new one.That is the price we have to pay for not wanting to follow progress.
Wow, this sucks. Is there no other possibility ? I don't want to reinstall the game. Why can't GOG just provide the necessary patches ?
mtgfanatic: I get the same message.The patch is compatible with GOGGalaxy only.If you still keep using GOG downloader (like me) you will have to re-download the game,uninstall the previous version and then install the new one.That is the price we have to pay for not wanting to follow progress.
Xitram: Wow, this sucks. Is there no other possibility ? I don't want to reinstall the game. Why can't GOG just provide the necessary patches ?
Did you actually try it with the new patch?
Deinmaar: Did you actually try it with the new patch?
Yes, doesn't work either.
Xitram: Wow, this sucks. Is there no other possibility ? I don't want to reinstall the game. Why can't GOG just provide the necessary patches ?
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is easy.you can keep your saves during the process.Well, i guess it takes some coding and testing for the incremental patches and they just do not want to do the process twice.