Hi everyone, i noticed low fps rate at gog version of game, using corei3, nvidia graphic card. any suggestions or fix available?
I had mapped the Key-Functions to the Stick and all seemed to work hellish slow: I had to disable "Buttonwrap" in the Conf for DOSBox and it worked. With this set to true, it sets all Buttons that the Game originally did't know back to Buttons 1,2 and so on. So every Time you push one of those Buttons it sends more than one Command to the Game which confuses it!
Better clear the mapper-File and make a new one. Best kill all Inputs of the Stick in the Mapper ,too. There are some Parts where Axis1,2 and so on are indicated and the Numbers of the Buttons are there,too. Delete all those inputs.
I have disabled the "timed"-Axis in the Conf, too.
If it doesn't have anything to do with that, try setting the Cycles to a fixed Value (e.g. 120000)