It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My game automatically updated via GOG galaxy this morning and now I can't play it because the installation appears to be broken. I tried verifying the files and then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to no avail. I have submitted a ticket to GOG support; has anyone else encountered an issue with today's update?
This question / problem has been solved by klchildeimage
Same problem here.
DeadlyRamon: My game automatically updated via GOG galaxy this morning and now I can't play it because the installation appears to be broken. I tried verifying the files and then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to no avail. I have submitted a ticket to GOG support; has anyone else encountered an issue with today's update?
Yep, same here. Latest update failed with disk access error (never had such an error), run as administrator took care of that but now "installation broken" and I can't play the game.
Same here. Tried reinstall but it also resulted in "installation broken"
Post edited April 22, 2020 by masterus64
Same for me.
DeadlyRamon: My game automatically updated via GOG galaxy this morning and now I can't play it because the installation appears to be broken. I tried verifying the files and then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to no avail. I have submitted a ticket to GOG support; has anyone else encountered an issue with today's update?
Me as well.
I've tried the support page but depite claims that it is a support page for TTA it seems very generic and doesn't seem to address the issue we are experiencing.

I've noticed following info on the main supprt page:
Important notice! We are currently experiencing heavy support traffic, therefore response times are higher than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

This leads me to belive that it might be a GOG issue not TTA issue. DId any of you tried to contect the support with our issue?
Hello everyone,

very sorry for this inconvenience. We are working on fixing this issue right now. Unfortunately, it is an issue with our GOG build.

Please be patient.
I think the problem is they pushed steam version of the update by mistake. (there is ThroughTheAges_steam.exe in the game folder). Now Galaxy expects ThroughTheAges_gog.exe that isn't there.

I used contact form of CGE webpage to inform them about this.
Post edited April 22, 2020 by Fififionek
@srpwnd Thanks for the update.

@Fififionek Good catch and good idea to contact CGE directly - Thanks
Post edited April 22, 2020 by masterus64
Just published another update that should fix this. It should be rolling out to you right now.

In case there are any other problems let me know.
srpwnd: Just published another update that should fix this. It should be rolling out to you right now.

The update worked and I can start TTA but it won't actually play or recognize mouseclicks at all. And then it crashes.
In my case the game works fine now although I did notice one crash (on news page - so minor issue).

Clicks are fine, I can see my previous (finished online game) and I played few rounds of a chalange just to see.

@Kilchilde Maybe you could try removing the game and installing it again? THat is what I did (but I removed the game when it was broken not to fix the crashes). Good luck!
I had the same problem earlier, uninstalled the game, then reinstalled it after it was said to be working. Now I can't finish any game, it keeps asking me to continue from the last game, where it just shows the ending sequence again.
srpwnd: Just published another update that should fix this. It should be rolling out to you right now.

The recent update broke the full screen functionality. The game now always starts in a window. When full screen is selected from the options, the window is small and in the center. If I disable full screen and restart, the window becomes bigger and it's not centered anymore, it's top left corner starts in the center of the screen and the rest of it expands beyond the bottom right corner of the screen.

Verify & Repair didn't change this. GOG says the version is still 2.5.6, the same one that broke it a day or two ago.

I also have a bunch of minor UI bugs to report, unless this update fixed all of them. Do you have preferred ways for reporting non-critical bugs?