I am having the bug in the battle against Eldain in the 2nd Act. Had it three times now, each time I chose to trust him (trying to explain which battle it is without spoiler, sorry if it's not quite clear). After the second time I rebooted the whole Windows.
I had this problem a few times before, but each time I could work around by killing the game. Here's the exact steps of what I did after it happened the third time:
- It softlocks after I press End Turn.
- Close the game with Alt+F4
- Give it a few seconds, then start the game with Galaxy again.
- Skip the intro/coat of arms, click continue to resume the game
- Walk over to the battle again. Click like mad to skip the dialogue.
- This time I selected the option not to trust him
- Draw cards. Forfeit because I didnt like what I got, click restart, draw cards again
- Play my first card, end turn.
- It softlocks again. I can still view card details by right-clicking, but the AI doesnt move.