It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IT DOESN`T matter if you choose to help while talking to your NEIGHBORS - you get both GOOD & BAD Results at the same time - that makes no sence at all.
Also this BUG makes only bad endings.
paulrichter: IT DOESN`T matter if you choose to help while talking to your NEIGHBORS - you get both GOOD & BAD Results at the same time - that makes no sence at all.
Also this BUG makes only bad endings.
I experience the same thing, positive & negative reactions in response to the "neighbor" quests. I am pretty sure all of the quests have this result. Also, the end of game epilogue charts both negative and positive results, i.e. ...you helped a sniper victim & you let a sniper victim die.
Post edited January 18, 2018 by sreaction
Bump
I don't think bumping it here will do anything. You'd better contact the developers directly. :)
Fair enough, it's just that I did that a week or two ago and I don't want to contact every week like a madman, I was hoping someone on GOG support would keep tabs on things.
I didn't think about that. Sorry, you're right. GOG support might be looking into this. :)
Post edited January 14, 2018 by Blinkin89
I wish 11bitstudios would release a standalone patch for both steam and gog versions.
4.0.0 is a really bugged release:
Problems with pathtracking when interacting with children
Crushing when changing audio source with for example headphones
Leaking content from Father's promise to main game
etc...

Would be good to have simultaneously releases with Steam.
Also those of us that don't/can't use gog galaxy (I'm on linux, for example) can't downgrade the game to a useful version.
4.0.0.A is released BUT no description so far...
ATTENTION: after 4.0.0.(A) EVERYTHING IS FINE! REINSTALL THE GAME!