It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today we've released a new build and recommend that you update your game when you can. Thanks to those players who helped find issues with the game! Please report any bugs you find to support@thimbleweedpark.com

Build 1307.858

* Fixed a few rare game-breaking issues related to the portal, the pirate hat, Ransome's cheese, and Willy's dime. (Many thanks to the eagle-eyed players who reported these!). If you experienced one of these, your saved game will be repaired in the new build!

* Additional minor bug fixes.

* Ctrl-o now opens options.

* Mouse wheel now scrolls inventory.

* Remapping of verb hot keys now available by editing the Prefs file.

Please also note: You probably don't really need all those Save Game slots, but if a character asks you to save your game... do.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Khatie
For anybody who's interested in how exactly to to remap the keys, where to find the preferences file and what else you can set there, here's the blog post explaining the file: Options by Ron Gilbert
Thank you, Drahbor! :)
I'm new to patching games here at GOG. Do I really have to redown load the game? Will it delete my saved games by overwriting?

Thank you
Post edited April 05, 2017 by jayderek
Your savegames continue to work. Unlike some other companies, the developers actually took care of this.
Post edited April 05, 2017 by LogicDeLuxe
jayderek: I'm new to patching games here at GOG. Do I really have to redown load the game? Will it delete my saved games by overwriting?

Thank you
In most cases there are separate patch downloads as well as an updated full installer. You're only required to download the full game again if you've been behind with patching for quite some time or the developers did not provide an incremental patch.

Overall it's more comfortable to just use GOG Galaxy and let it patch the installed games.
For some reason, the Linux version has a patch, but Windows has full game only on the download page. Why is that?
Just curious. It's not a big deal as the game is rather small by today's standards. Still it seems strange.