It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,
I seem to not be able to use the research facility as it tells me I have to download THE FULL GAME to have access to this. Also, I can`t delete rides. I believe I should be able to right click but do not have the option to delete the ride.

The Theme Park download from GOG cost £1.70 approx. so it`s not the end of the world, but I`m dissapointed as I want to play the game properly and have access to everything.

I even have the original PC CD for MSDOS but just don`t know how to use it as I`m running Windows 10.

Ultimately I need to be able to play the FULL GAME with FULL ACCESS. Please can some one help me to do this?

Also, can someone from GOG advise me regarding why the game I downloaded is not the full game?

I hope to find a resolution as I really love this game and am keen to play the complete version.

Regards,
Rob
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Sounds like you got an incomplete install. How did you install it?
Treacle1985: Hi all,
I seem to not be able to use the research facility as it tells me I have to download THE FULL GAME to have access to this. Also, I can`t delete rides. I believe I should be able to right click but do not have the option to delete the ride.

The Theme Park download from GOG cost £1.70 approx. so it`s not the end of the world, but I`m dissapointed as I want to play the game properly and have access to everything.

I even have the original PC CD for MSDOS but just don`t know how to use it as I`m running Windows 10.

Ultimately I need to be able to play the FULL GAME with FULL ACCESS. Please can some one help me to do this?

Also, can someone from GOG advise me regarding why the game I downloaded is not the full game?

I hope to find a resolution as I really love this game and am keen to play the complete version.

Regards,
Rob
Hi just to let you know i had exact same issue i uninstalled the game and reinstalled by right click and chose run as administrator and now works ok I Run Windows 10 Pro 64bit
UPdate @ 9:08am issue come back
Thanks

Kyle
Post edited January 18, 2018 by ksp87
Hey

I just recently purchased Theme Park and it wont allow me to research any rides, its just stating it isn't the full game. I have tried serval times to uninstall and re installed it. I have also tried to run in through as Administrator. Still the same problem occurs. so frustrating

I have windows 64 bit

Any advice would be hugely appreciated
Please check what game mode you are using when you created the park.

It's either sandbox, simulation and full. This defines how much you want to control in the park yourself (like research, food stock)
keiki85: Please check what game mode you are using when you created the park.

It's either sandbox, simulation and full. This defines how much you want to control in the park yourself (like research, food stock)
This.

Sandbox mode is very limited. Research and stock are available on the other modes.