It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On Steam it says that you has released a hot fix (info from 12/16) to get rid of the problem with monster card selection (this is frustrating bug that destroyed all my games so far - shame on you). Could you please let me know how to download that patch (1.1.1) from GOG?
If you enter the game via the Galaxy client, it will download and install the update automatically. Otherwise you will need to download the game and install it again.
Thanks, I was always choosing "play offline" option so didn't notice any auto update. After login everything is fine, update was downloaded and installed with no issues.
Ingsoc85: If you enter the game via the Galaxy client, it will download and install the update automatically. Otherwise you will need to download the game and install it again.
Re-downloading the game still gives version 2.1.0.11 (setup_the_witcher_adventure_game_2.1.0.11.exe) and not 2.1.1 (tried downloading directly, via GoG Downloader, and on Linux via lgogdownloader, still the same file with which I have the glitch mentioned above.

P.S. now I've logged into Galaxy and got the 189 MB update that way, but I'd rather be able to download it separatly.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by Gorkk