It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another Portuguese user asked me to make this question, since he can't understand English.

He installed the Witcher 3 but is unable to play the game with the Xbox 360 controller. Any solutions you guys can come up with? I'm sorry for the sparse information, but this was all he provided me with...

[EDIT] I asked him for specs, he's running Windows 10 on an i7 machine with 8 GB of RAM, with a GTX960 4GB. The Xbox controller is wireless and he's wondering whether the issue is because of that.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by groze
Does his controller work in Windows 10 Game Controllers software? Does it work with other games, and just not with Witcher 3? Seems kinda strange. Maybe he has never used the 360 controller for windows. You do need the wireless dongle for the wireless controller.
Juguard: Does his controller work in Windows 10 Game Controllers software? Does it work with other games, and just not with Witcher 3? Seems kinda strange. Maybe he has never used the 360 controller for windows. You do need the wireless dongle for the wireless controller.
I forwarded him to GOG Support, hopefully they have someone who speaks Portuguese. Either way, he's going to have an issue playing The Witcher 3 if he doesn't understand foreign languages, I don't think it has PT localisation.