It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We are aware of the fact that you may encounter this issue after updating your game to 1.10 using GOG Galaxy.

Issue
If new version of the game does not want to load your save games, saying they are not compatible and GOG Galaxy says that you are up to date and the Free DLC program is installed - you may want to try the following workaround:

Workaround
1. Start the GOG Galaxy, and log in;
2. Select The Witcher 3 in the game list, and go to its configuration pane (MORE -> CONFIGURE);
3. Untick the Free DLC program checkbox (if it's checked);
4. Wait for the application to finish the uninstallation process;
5. Tick the Free DLC program checkbox;
6. Wait for the application to install the DLC;
The Free DLC program should now be installed and The Witcher 3 should be able to load your saved games.

We will fix this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience you may have encountered.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by songoqu
tahirmarfani: Can't install the 16 free DLC .. help me plz.
Use the GOTY version. They're included.
m
I installed the GOTY version and it works/looks great! However, the game never appears to save and when I look for a way in the menu to load a saved game I only see how to play a New Game. I played for four hours straight and must be missing something because I can't return to the game with the progress that I have made. Does anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT

I got this error during setup:

IPersistFile::Save Failed; code 0x80070002.
The system cannot find the file specified.

When I verify intallation it gives the same error message.
Post edited September 03, 2019 by Hooyaah