It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Around 70gb total with patches? Manually downloaded all three updates 1.31, 2.5gb, .5gb and 4gb... could not install manually, would not give option under more... So, I scrolled down click on each one... 29gb... Now it has changed to 40gb... Anybody know what's up?? Can't read the codes in overview to find out what it is actually downloading... Looking over everything, but it's just numbers... Not complaining about download speeds or updates, just want to know what the heck am I getting for 40gb from a 32.2gb (sorry, that's 34.6gb) Game... With gog installed I'm already at 101 + gb....

STOP THE PRESS (I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOWNLOADING A 10GB FILE NOW... IT SAYS I AM AT 300.3% DOWNLOAD AT 16777216 TB / 10GB FILE... BOTTOM LEFT CORNER SAYS -17592186033485.0MB / 10GB (1.8MB/s)

NO BS...
Post edited February 13, 2017 by BuliwyfWolfgar
No. The 1.31 installers are a total of just over 24 GB. That's not including any language packs or goodies, just the game.