It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My installed version of the Witcher is 1.03. But patch 1.31 needs 1.10.

But patch 1.10 is not in my library. Instead there is only patch 1.31 or the whole game in version 1.31. But I won't download 25 GB again because I already did this on release day.

So where can I download the patch which is necessary to update my game?
Randyandy: My installed version of the Witcher is 1.03. But patch 1.31 needs 1.10.

But patch 1.10 is not in my library. Instead there is only patch 1.31 or the whole game in version 1.31. But I won't download 25 GB again because I already did this on release day.

It is no longer available, so you can't. You need to download the updated installers.
Fuck me! Thanks for the info.
Randyandy: My installed version of the Witcher is 1.03. But patch 1.31 needs 1.10.

Hickory: It is no longer available, so you can't. You need to download the updated installers.