It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After updating to patch 1.20, all my stored gwent cards were gone. And if I tried to store a card from my deck it too would disappear. Any new cards I get also don't show up in storage. This includes cards from the new Skellige deck. I won two skellige cards that haven't shown in my Gwent deck. This makes it impossible for me to take on the Gwent tournament and Skellige Card collection quests in Blood and Wine. How do I fix this?
phenomx13: After updating to patch 1.20, all my stored gwent cards were gone. And if I tried to store a card from my deck it too would disappear. Any new cards I get also don't show up in storage. This includes cards from the new Skellige deck. I won two skellige cards that haven't shown in my Gwent deck. This makes it impossible for me to take on the Gwent tournament and Skellige Card collection quests in Blood and Wine. How do I fix this?
Do you have any Gwent mods installed?
I had the same issue happening and once I disabled what gwent mod I had the cards showed up again.
No I don't. I had installed a couple but I uninstalled them before I installed the patch. And this doesn't happen when I load my older saves.

On top of that I cant access the Nothern Realms deck. The menu jumps ahead to the Scoia'tael deck.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by phenomx13
Hey,
I have the same problem and my cards came back when i restored the 1.12.1.
I thought I have disabled all my mods but how to be sure ?
I'm also looking for a fix.
Hi, guys! I also have a same issue. I have collect all of leader cards though the quest of original game and HoS. Now i found that I have only one leader card of any fraction. Othres cards don't lost, I think. Anyone know hot to solve this? Patch 1.21
phenomx13: After updating to patch 1.20, all my stored gwent cards were gone. And if I tried to store a card from my deck it too would disappear. Any new cards I get also don't show up in storage. This includes cards from the new Skellige deck. I won two skellige cards that haven't shown in my Gwent deck. This makes it impossible for me to take on the Gwent tournament and Skellige Card collection quests in Blood and Wine. How do I fix this?
It's almost certainly because of the gwent mods you had previously, even if they're uninstalled. The reason is that they altered scripts and your save game 'remembers' that.

It's worth reinstalling the mod - most gwent mods have been updated since 1.21 was released - and they should hopefully reappear. If you uninstall the mod, any new game should be fine.