It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't wait for it too but CDPR not only have to fix the issues, they have to test them as well. I used to be a tester and know what it's like. Not only do you have to test that all bugs are no longer reproducible, CDPR have to make sure it's fixed in a game that can take up 200hrs!

At the moment, they've probably spit test teams up into groups, to test certain missions/map sections...but it may still take time. Remember, they also have to test that the latest patch doesn't break anything else!

I'm just glad CDPR are so fast to respond to bugs and feedback. I just wish they could have a phone call with the devs of Deadly Premonition (not Acces Games) or Dead Rising 3!

Let's also not forget that those guys could well be sacrificing their weekends for us.

Thanks

Andy
Whiners gonna whine.

Personally I don't even have any specific thing to look forward to in that patch since I'm not experiencing any problem aside from the pop-ins, which I can live with. Still enjoying the game on my 2nd playthrough. Only thing I can ask for is more optimizations so I the game feels smoother overall.

Cheers.
vaddinayr: Whiners gonna whine.

Personally I don't even have any specific thing to look forward to in that patch since I'm not experiencing any problem aside from the pop-ins, which I can live with. Still enjoying the game on my 2nd playthrough. Only thing I can ask for is more optimizations so I the game feels smoother overall.

Cheers.
Waiting for something to be fixed?

Not really - only this Gernobagh rune (or whatever this is called) still hovers at zero.
Do my damage without it, nothing urgent - game runs like a charm!
vaddinayr: Whiners gonna whine.

Cheers.
I've not been able to play the game at all since I bought it. Some whiners are gonna whine, and have good reason to.
People complain because CDPR implied that the xp bug glitch is fixed. The Hotfix is ready. They just felt that its not worth to put up an extra Download on peoples shelves when the next patch is only 2-3 days away.

So again, we complain because we expected a monday hotfix that got delayed for a wednesday patch which was delayed until an unknown date in the future ;)

I've read the twitter and forum complaints about it and by now they should perfectly know that roughly 20% (humble estimate, I'am sure they have exact numbers from galaxy & steam) of the players stopped playing because they prefer to continue their carefully progressed savegame on the glitchless gameversion.

So while I understand the need to make 1.05 well tested (after the problems 1.04 introduced for some people).. I cannot approve of the current state of things. Looking at the Mod that fixes the xp glitch, you clearly see that only minor adjustments are needed. Adding a failsafe for xp rewarding or correcting the lines that prevent people from gaining xp hardly influences other aspects of the game. Again, they implied it is ready to go more than 5 days ago.

In the meantime, they introduce a 0,9 MB Update for W3 via Galaxy with no changelog that completly messes up third party compatability. The Forum is bursting with Threads about Gamingoverlays and recording software problems. No explaination why they did that, what the patch was supposed to do, and why they do not hotfix it.

They got time to introduce a mini patch that breaks alot of stuff and nothing else, and they cant reverse that the same or the next day? Sorry. I love GoG and CDPR, but they simply do not behave reasonable atm.