It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay so I just installed Blood and Wine along with the recent patches. After that though it's taking FOREVER to do anything. Just to get to the main menu takes roughly 10 minutes then another 15 for the game to load. Once I am in the game it regularly freezes for roughly 30 seconds at a time. And when I try to fast travel it's another 5 minute loading screen. This is absolutely ridiculous and I haven't been able to find any help or anybody with the same issue as me. Does anybody have it or know how to fix it?
Have you tried turning down the graphics a notch
Really sounds like more of an issue with your PC or installation than the game.

Specs?
Doubt it's a graphics problem because I've been playing the game super smoothly with high graphics before the recent patch and DLC download.

I have an intel i7 4800MQ and a gtx 970 Msi card.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Abdetize
Abdetize: Okay so I just installed Blood and Wine along with the recent patches. After that though it's taking FOREVER to do anything. Just to get to the main menu takes roughly 10 minutes then another 15 for the game to load. Once I am in the game it regularly freezes for roughly 30 seconds at a time. And when I try to fast travel it's another 5 minute loading screen. This is absolutely ridiculous and I haven't been able to find any help or anybody with the same issue as me. Does anybody have it or know how to fix it?
Are you sure your hard drive is fine?
Abdetize: Okay so I just installed Blood and Wine along with the recent patches. After that though it's taking FOREVER to do anything. Just to get to the main menu takes roughly 10 minutes then another 15 for the game to load. Once I am in the game it regularly freezes for roughly 30 seconds at a time. And when I try to fast travel it's another 5 minute loading screen. This is absolutely ridiculous and I haven't been able to find any help or anybody with the same issue as me. Does anybody have it or know how to fix it?
You may well have taken this step already, but try verifying your game files in Galaxy. PITA I know, especially if you have mods installed, but it might work... Other issue, and I have experienced this myself, is a corrupted save. Try another earlier save (even before reaching Toussaint, - and load from a manual save).

Hope these suggestions help...
Post edited June 01, 2016 by rusty20080