It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I installed Witcher 3 from version 1.31_(a)_(9709)_(g), then installed patch 1.31_(A)_to_1.32. Both worked fine, game starts.

Now I try to install Polish language pack 2.0.0.51, but it refuses to run with message "This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer". I can't see any other installer in GOG library.

Should I have run language pack before upgrade to 1.32? Will I be able to upgrade to 1.32 after applying language pack?

thanks
This question / problem has been solved by Hickoryimage
berbelek: Hi,

I installed Witcher 3 from version 1.31_(a)_(9709)_(g), then installed patch 1.31_(A)_to_1.32. Both worked fine, game starts.

Now I try to install Polish language pack 2.0.0.51, but it refuses to run with message "This patch does not support your version of the game please download a new installer". I can't see any other installer in GOG library.

Should I have run language pack before upgrade to 1.32? Will I be able to upgrade to 1.32 after applying language pack?

thanks
Install 1.31 and Polish language pack BEFORE 1.32. Patch 1.32 was nothing more than simplified Chinese support.
Thanks, it worked in this order :)