It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm being careful to only view anything posted by reputable sources. It's worked so far for me.

I've been waiting way too long for this game to have it compromised by some dickless dirtbag! lol
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Brashen
just saw a german TV spot for the Witcher 3 Xbox One ... it says " NOW AVAILABLE" !!!

god damnit CD Project just release it for PC as well
it is OK next week, so we can play the long weekend with the upcoming spring bank holiday ;)
I hate it when Retails come out a weekend earlier...

All the Let's Plays, Posts etc. from console players really makes me feel bad about buy games on PC -.-
But I will never reroll on a console, because I'm PC Gamer by birth.

Still - make it FAIR!
When the Console version gets out to the players - ACTIVATE THE PC VERSION AS WELL!
WE PAY THE SAME MONEY, my money is not less worth than a PS4 Gamers!
I am currently still preloading the game, the curse of a slowish broadband, i know there are those with sloweer, so i am not moaning about that, i just wish that all versions were released at the same time, no broken release dates....its so freaking annoying.
yorktown1983: please DONT
TBreaker20: Yeah, don't. I don't have enough time this week to enjoy the game :p
Llegó el fin de semana hermano, no hay mejor momento para viciar, jaja.
I'd like to know if CDPR is enforcing a spoiler embargo? Some of these companies are even tweeting spoilers.
Come on CDPR, release the game already!
Let us play on our weekend!
Post edited May 15, 2015 by AlphaGamer
Come on guys there are already people playing to the game because they bought box version. But I Pre order the game and thanks to that I'm stuck and i must wait 19th. Can you see the irony ?
TBreaker20: Yeah, don't. I don't have enough time this week to enjoy the game :p
RetroRebel: Llegó el fin de semana hermano, no hay mejor momento para viciar, jaja.
No cuando cursás los sábados, y tenés parcial el lunes...
Compared to what I see on youtube my preorder seems more like a POSTorder :(
Anyhow, releasing it on a weekend is a far better idea than on a Tuesday!

WEEKEND! WEEKEND! WEEKEND!
Ike888: Compared to what I see on youtube my preorder seems more like a POSTorder :(
Anyhow, releasing it on a weekend is a far better idea than on a Tuesday!

WEEKEND! WEEKEND! WEEKEND!
In the US and maybe other countries the typical release date for movies, games and music is tuesday. In Germany these dates are fridays.
virtualmatrix258: Well, PS4 and Xbox One copies have hit stores, people are spoiling the story purposely and even some German websites are leaking info. You can't search Witcher 3 without coming across spoilers and that really isn't fair. I really wish they would release the game early on PC, at the least the people who bought it on GOG first, then Steam. It probably won't happen though.
Well seeing spoilers is 100% under your control. Only spoilers I've seen are the ones I've searched for. There are valid reason to be upset but seeing spoilers is not one of them since you control that.
It should have had a Friday release, regardless of the date. Tuesday release is meh. Only 4 days to go though.
RetroRebel: Llegó el fin de semana hermano, no hay mejor momento para viciar, jaja.
TBreaker20: No cuando cursás los sábados, y tenés parcial el lunes...
Uh que malos recuerdos me trajiste, jajaj.