It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So since performance increase seems to be an emphasis with the newest 1.08 patch, i was wondering if anyone notice a difference?
Personally i ran it for about 30 minutes and got 4 fps less than 1.07, yay for performance ...decrease?

Hey, i'm not complaining, but compared to 1.03 i got a cumulative performance decrease about 12 fps more or less, on average.

So, what are your thoughts on 1.08 performance thus far...
Post edited August 07, 2015 by Bleed
Less? Not again. ^^

I'm usually getting 40 fps with pretty good settings with my asus 760 and are hoping for the best always after patches but still.. It seems every performance patch there are some persons who get more and who get less.

I haven't downloaded the latest patch yet.. because galaxy connection problems aka traffic.
everything seems downgraded from graphics to water...same graphic settings, just everything seems lesser quality...and yes im getting worse frame drops...this deelopment team really sucks...they've really dropped the ball on this game....looting system sucks when all loot is scaled down to 4 levels below your chacter...crafting runestones is pretty pointless system where buying them makes more sense...combat system where roll and quick moves are pretty much your only 2 moves....all in all its just a really horrible job and patch after patch its just gotten worse not better. Mix all the bugs in with all the side quests and you have a pretty raunchy bug ridden game...oh and im running windows 10 with updated graphics system on a $480 graphics card on a 8 core processor with 8 gb ram all optimized for gaming. Its def. this game and the crappy programmers/coding they've done.
bradb2015: everything seems downgraded from graphics to water...same graphic settings, just everything seems lesser quality...and yes im getting worse frame drops...this deelopment team really sucks...they've really dropped the ball on this game....looting system sucks when all loot is scaled down to 4 levels below your chacter...crafting runestones is pretty pointless system where buying them makes more sense...combat system where roll and quick moves are pretty much your only 2 moves....all in all its just a really horrible job and patch after patch its just gotten worse not better. Mix all the bugs in with all the side quests and you have a pretty raunchy bug ridden game...oh and im running windows 10 with updated graphics system on a $480 graphics card on a 8 core processor with 8 gb ram all optimized for gaming. Its def. this game and the crappy programmers/coding they've done.
it looks and runs the same
bradb2015: everything seems downgraded from graphics to water...same graphic settings, just everything seems lesser quality...and yes im getting worse frame drops...this deelopment team really sucks...they've really dropped the ball on this game....looting system sucks when all loot is scaled down to 4 levels below your chacter...crafting runestones is pretty pointless system where buying them makes more sense...combat system where roll and quick moves are pretty much your only 2 moves....all in all its just a really horrible job and patch after patch its just gotten worse not better. Mix all the bugs in with all the side quests and you have a pretty raunchy bug ridden game...oh and im running windows 10 with updated graphics system on a $480 graphics card on a 8 core processor with 8 gb ram all optimized for gaming. Its def. this game and the crappy programmers/coding they've done.
There is a dutch saying coming to mind....
Beste stuurlui staan aan wal.....which is literally translated means "the best helmsmen stand on the shore".

The English would say "bachelors' wives and maidens' children are well taught".

If your so disappointed about the game bring it back to the store and ask your money back.
But i think you probably played it through to the end at least once (be honest) ;-)

if so then the game is not that bad.
Post edited August 07, 2015 by dick-ravestein
dick-ravestein: There is a dutch saying coming to mind....
Beste stuurlui staan aan wal.....which is literally translated means "the best helmsmen stand on the shore".

The English would say "bachelors' wives and maidens' children are well taught".

If your so disappointed about the game bring it back to the store and ask your money back.
But i think you probably played it through to the end at least once (be honest) ;-)

if so then the game is not that bad.
well as with anything it has its ups and downs...pretty good story and alot to do in the world...monster killing is what kept bringing me back...but alas im a completionist and the constant bugs that stopped me from getting achievements and completing bugged side quests/markers/main missions/treasure hunts led to a love hate relationship with this game where I dont know if I really want to go back and play it again. I'll wait on new game plus mode and break till then and see...but you're right, i've def. got my money's worth out of it so im not going to ask for that back, but it's still pretty shoddy development to have this many bugs related to main/side/treasure/marker quests in your game this many months after release...not even counting the achievements being broken for weeks.
I've got the same feeling, that everything seems downgraded (shadows bug for me at one moment). Moreover, I've got crash when I fast travel to Novigrad (no crash with 1.07).