It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1.07 it's a mess, frames decreased, bugs, quest failed for no reason, no achievements. When will CDPR fix this?
Maverick89: 1.07 it's a mess, frames decreased, bugs, quest failed for no reason, no achievements. When will CDPR fix this?
Why don't you go asking on the official witcher 3 forum on CDPR's site?
low rated
Maverick89: 1.07 it's a mess, frames decreased, bugs, quest failed for no reason, no achievements. When will CDPR fix this?
When it's broken. It isn't. Now stop complaining and go fix your game installation.
Hickory: When it's broken. It isn't. Now stop complaining and go fix your game installation.
Really nice of you, thanks.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Maverick89
Hickory: When it's broken. It isn't. Now stop complaining and go fix your game installation.
Maverick89: Really nice of you, thanks.
don't pay any attention to the people that are being hostile they are not worth the effort.
To answer your question, Marcin Momot recently replied on Twitter that CDPR are working on the next patch & news will be released in the future.
So at the moment you have two choices either reinstall the game & play v1.06 or wait until the next patch is released
Yeah.... 1.07 added some nice features but I, personally, did notice some decreased FPS and encountered newly broken quests (such as being completely unable to talk to a certain characters in the reasons of state questline, making that unfinishable; come to think of that might even be a "gamebreaking" bug). There's a 1.07 bug megathread on Witcher Reddit that lists many of the problems and has some workarounds. I would have stuck with 1.06 if I had known what I was getting into.
"I don't have your problems therefore your problems don't exist"

Classy
low rated
Fenixp: "I don't have your problems therefore your problems don't exist"
More like, "I don't have all the game modifications you have, therefore my install is not broken".
Fenixp: "I don't have your problems therefore your problems don't exist"
Hickory: More like, "I don't have all the game modifications you have, therefore my install is not broken".
It's always amusing to see people chime in and say things like "1.07 it's a mess, frames decreased, bugs, quest failed for no reason, no achievements. When will CDPR fix this?"...all the while without ever asking if anyone else is experiencing the same thing...;) Of course, to them maybe it doesn't matter if *anyone* else has such problems...you think? Gee, I'm not experiencing any of it--but who cares, eh?...;)

And the one about "Achievements"...? As in "no achievements"...? Are there people in the world who at this late date don't realize that "Achievements" is a gimmick started by Steam that lies outside the game and, indeed, has nothing to do with the game??? So how can 1.07 be criticized for having no achievements when the entire game has no achievements--except those contrived by Steam as an afterthought & a gimmick, wholly external to the game itself...;) IE, racking up all the achievements or none of them doesn't change the game score a single point--the game doesn't care. (Now GOG has picked it up, too, in Galaxy--the "achievements" gimmick, that is.) As if the game itself simply wasn't "achievement enough" LoL...;) "Achievements"...maybe "Bereavements" is more like it...;)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by waltc
low rated
Hickory: More like, "I don't have all the game modifications you have, therefore my install is not broken".
waltc: It's always amusing to see people chime in and say things like "1.07 it's a mess, frames decreased, bugs, quest failed for no reason, no achievements. When will CDPR fix this?"...all the while without ever asking if anyone else is experiencing the same thing...;)
Quite. If the flood of forum complaints from, what I can only guess are, console players/converts, is to be believed (it is not), then CDPR have willy-nilly slapped some code changes together with absolutely no oversight or quality control, and utterly broken the game. That is what these people who can't even install the game and patches in the first place are talking about. It's ludicrous. No, worse, it's pitiable.
I have no modifications. After applying 1.07, my framerate dropped considerably in certain areas and the mission chain with Roche also broke completely. So what kind of excuse are you going to make this time around, "Your harddrive doesn't store the game properly"? I don't have a console, so evil magic influence of my console didn't break that quest line. It's a massive game. Of course a patch of the size of 1.07 is going to introduce new bugs, there's absolutely nothing surprising about that.

Hickory: Quite. If the flood of forum complaints from, what I can only guess are, console players/converts, is to be believed (it is not), then CDPR have willy-nilly slapped some code changes together with absolutely no oversight or quality control
I'm sure informing yourself is too much of a strain on your divine intellect as par for the course. 1.07 has caused a wide array of issues, both on PC and on consoles. It hasn't much to do with quality control, it has a lot to with the fact that all players want patches NOW and are constantly making an uprising about it, as you might have even noticed yourself. I agree that developers should not cave in and release something without massive amounts of testing, but as it stands, it seems that that's what happened (or CD Project doesn't have the infrastructure to properly test a patch for a game of that size.)
waltc: ...
... You are being sarcastic, right?
Post edited July 26, 2015 by Fenixp
low rated
Fenixp: I'm sure informing yourself is too much of a strain on your divine intellect
Your halo is slipping.
waltc: It's always amusing to see people chime in and say things like "1.07 it's a mess, frames decreased, bugs, quest failed for no reason, no achievements. When will CDPR fix this?"...all the while without ever asking if anyone else is experiencing the same thing...;)
Hickory: Quite. If the flood of forum complaints from, what I can only guess are, console players/converts, is to be believed (it is not), then CDPR have willy-nilly slapped some code changes together with absolutely no oversight or quality control, and utterly broken the game. That is what these people who can't even install the game and patches in the first place are talking about. It's ludicrous. No, worse, it's pitiable.
Hey I know you
You post alot on the steam forums I can see the hate just like all the hate on the steam forums
Hickory: Quite. If the flood of forum complaints from, what I can only guess are, console players/converts, is to be believed (it is not), then CDPR have willy-nilly slapped some code changes together with absolutely no oversight or quality control, and utterly broken the game. That is what these people who can't even install the game and patches in the first place are talking about. It's ludicrous. No, worse, it's pitiable.
rkadair: Hey I know you
You post alot on the steam forums I can see the hate just like all the hate on the steam forums
You don't know much, then, do you, since I've never posted a single solitary message on Steam forums. I don't frequent them, and neither would I. Next...
My experience with 1.07 refutes every thing Hickory said.

www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/help_find_106_patch_download