It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's been 4 days since patch 1.11 release, when are you gonna push it to the beta (overlay) channel? It was the same with patch 1.10, which was available in the beta channel like 3 days after release. I must say I'm getting quite tired of waiting.
killswitch: It's been 4 days since patch 1.11 release, when are you gonna push it to the beta (overlay) channel? It was the same with patch 1.10, which was available in the beta channel like 3 days after release. I must say I'm getting quite tired of waiting.
It's there now ...

Chief
ChiefRedCloud: It's there now ...

Chief
Well, not for me, it isn't.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by killswitch
Yup still not available for me either. I've been patient since it was the same way with 1.10, but come on now it's been five days since 1.10 was released, and I want to keep the overlay. Can we get a Blue up in here?
Post edited October 27, 2015 by vulchor
So we're basically being punished for testing beta features for CDPR... :-/ I really don't mean to criticise, I love both the Witcher franchise and CDPR, but you guys really should do something about it and give the beta channel more attention...
Post edited October 28, 2015 by killswitch
Is it too soon to wonder if this is not going to be addressed until the next patch? Maybe overlay will be out of beta in the next patch, and they are not bothering to update the beta channel. I haven't encountered any bugs with the overlay yet. I am getting a bit upset that I can't update my mods that require 1.11.