It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well... Facepalm to that... seem like Galaxy is adding more problems to already buggy game. I'm downloading those 10 gigs (read 16 gigs) right now. Will see how it will turn out eventualy... tomorrow.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by JayGee7485
For anyone still having problems with the DLCs not showing up the following worked for me

1) From Galaxy select More--> Configure.

If the free DLCs are missing here then

2) Select the Beta Channels option and change channel - for me I changed to the Overlay channel as I wasn't previously running this.

The client will now decide it wants to install a 16Gb update but the DLCs will also now be listed below.

Feel free to abort the update if you don't want to install the achievement overlay beta or revert if you were previously using this.

3) Click on one of the DLC checkboxes to toggle its status

Galaxy will now list all DLCs as one called "Free DLC Program (16 DLC)" and download them all.

4) Success (hopefully). Your mileage may vary, worked for me after much confusion and hair pulling so hopefully it helps someone else.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by wheelsner
After installing the new patch, I was having problems with free DLCs too. On top of that, GOG Galaxy started downloading the patch all over again! Fortunately I fixed this issue by uninstalling then reinstalling GOG Galaxy and importing my game folder. It verified the game folder for me (took about 30 minutes to do so) and is now working as it should. I hope this helps.

While verifying, it'll show up as downloading in the GOG Galaxy but it won't be downloading any new files. It does use the internet but just to verify existing game files on your HDD.
Post edited October 12, 2015 by ScarletCrimson
I'm not sure if I even want to update to 1.10. All the problems people having. Spooky
That's WAY to much patch to dump on people with crappy ADSL right before the expansion is released :(