It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

really people... screw the "achievements", what really matters is that the game gets fixed!
and so far they are trying to do so.
yes achievements can be nice, but as a plus. not as a main aspect.
I can't even get the patch to execute. I downloaded the two parts and when I try to run the first part I get an error about it not being able to find the other 2gb .bin file in my Downloads folder but it's definitely there.

I got a "Application not found error" after the 2gb part finished downloading and the same thing happens when I click on it too...

I don't usually have issues with stuff like this but I might as well ask now. Thanks!
Post edited August 08, 2015 by multistrada62
Sigh, still getting server problem with GoG Galaxy.
Changelog?
Daisetsu: Changelog?
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/55325-Patch-1-08-out-now
Demo90: really people... screw the "achievements", what really matters is that the game gets fixed!
and so far they are trying to do so.
yes achievements can be nice, but as a plus. not as a main aspect.
again with the screw the achievements?

1. this is GALAXY, again trying to mimic steam hence the achievements if they werent a big deal, GALAXY WOULDNT PUT THEM IN. DUURRR

2. they PROMISED to fix them, and they would be retroactive, they fixed, but lieees about being retroactive

ive lost all faith in this team. had high hopes but really.. gone now after so many patches loads still buggy
and achievements are wonked and people like you, claim they arent important.

well vs the game, no they arent, but to say screw them, and at least the game works (the game has always worked for me) no clue just a few buggy quests and horse issues other than that, no need for all these idiotic patches which just cause more issues than they solve

fix the achievements pls

make them retro, or dont but dont claim they will be then they arent, thats just a lie.
plain n simple

cheers
zvzulndr: Any one still getting the "out of disk space" failure? I keep getting the failure status, but the game seems to have downloaded the patch, but won't install it. My game is up to 1.07. I just upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago. I also put GOG in the exclusion list for ESET anti-virus. So, I don't know what is wrong. Is it possible to reinstall the game and keep the saves?
Kaldire: might wanna roll back on win 10, microsoft suggests it.. call and ask if you dont believe me :P

as for the failure no, just dl the patch on site , if galaxy is messed up for ya

and no one else seems to mind that the main fix we were waiting for was achievements and it didnt fix anything other than doing them all over again, (not retroactive) as they claimed it would be?!
ughh
On another thread, it was suggested to just download the patches manually and install. That worked, so it seems likely that Galaxy's downloader is broken. I'm still getting the "installation failed" message, but the game is upgraded to 1.08.
Kaldire: urmm gog galaxy shows no new patch

where do i get it? and uhmm why isnt it on the galaxy client
this is confusing
Xerafex: Click on MORE, then MANAGE and then Verify/Repair.
galaxy client + witcher="not enough disk space" even if only selecting a small dlc.
also, finally managed to install anyway by manually downloading+installing. installed german language pack. galaxy says it's english, wants to upgrage to german, not enough disk space, installation broken. delete, repeat, wish i bought steam (in hope it installs with usual steam quality) might do so some other time.
zeltacore: Sigh, still getting server problem with GoG Galaxy.
i am geting it to
Kaldire: might wanna roll back on win 10, microsoft suggests it.. call and ask if you dont believe me :P

as for the failure no, just dl the patch on site , if galaxy is messed up for ya

and no one else seems to mind that the main fix we were waiting for was achievements and it didnt fix anything other than doing them all over again, (not retroactive) as they claimed it would be?!
ughh
zvzulndr: On another thread, it was suggested to just download the patches manually and install. That worked, so it seems likely that Galaxy's downloader is broken. I'm still getting the "installation failed" message, but the game is upgraded to 1.08.
im confused, 1.08 is installed just fine for me,
just the achievements were a lie, nothing is retroactive
this is bs

for all your errors, of full disk space etc, ive had that before, i just restart my pc or client and get them or get em off site vs the BETA client

but really the point is one of the main things meant to be fixed and retroactive was achievements, they didnt net me anything, due for 6 achievements i never got...
hell if im doing the hardest mode AGAIN.. etc
knew i shoulda known better than to trust any dev even a good team, this team seems to keep messing stuff up each patch, not fixing it.
is this the longest beta test in video games history?
keeveek: is this the longest beta test in video games history?
Destiny?
Where can I find and download Patch 1.08
keeveek: is this the longest beta test in video games history?
The GOG Galaxy client is in beta, the game has already been released.

I'm having some difficulty with the Galaxy client trying to download the update when I've already downloaded the patch and updated. It appears that the client is trying to do it again, as if it doesn't want to accept that I've already installed it. Ideas? Downloading the full 8Gb client patch is not an option, especially since (1) I've downloaded the 1.08 patch (2 files, 2Gb) already and (2) I've Comcast metering my data (ie data cap).
Post edited August 10, 2015 by LoneWolf3574
So we are all having varying results with the NEW patch1.08. I downloaded it ok, though it took a bit even for me but then when I went to run it, it errored out and could not find the second part. So I put them in the same folder and tried again with the same results. I then moved the folder to the GOG directory on my D disk and tried once more. All ways the same results. It cannot find the second part even though it's right there.

Any suggestions?

Chief
Attachments: