It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zhijn: So hows the pop-in with 1.05?. Thats has been my biggest annoyance, that and npc not rendering properly during cutscenes etc.
unchanged. Still as bad as ever... need to wait like 10 seconds before merchants appear if you run too fast around novigrad city.
Dreadhunter: Xp bug is fixed guys? Cause i tried to do a low lvl quest without taking any xp at the end.
mmarci: They said quests way under your level will only yield 5 or 10XP anyway, so not a big loss.
They did? I must have missed that, thx! Also, the treasure hunt quests don't give us xp? Cause im not taking any even from higher lvl quests.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Dreadhunter
Zhijn: So hows the pop-in with 1.05?. Thats has been my biggest annoyance, that and npc not rendering properly during cutscenes etc.
Shelledfade: unchanged. Still as bad as ever... need to wait like 10 seconds before merchants appear if you run too fast around novigrad city.
that's most likely an issue caused by the speed of your harddrive.... or lack of it in this case.
Calmmo1: not fixed, and they've added a few bugs with Alchemy crafting and you can no longer craft more Whitegull/alcohol stuff and mutagens if one or more of the item you want to craft already exists.

aka Broken alchemy crafting in 1.05
1.05 also broke runestone crafting in a similar way.
the game says "new animations can be activated in the game menu" after i installed patch 1.05 however i cant find that option, any help?
Dreadhunter: Xp bug is fixed guys? Cause i tried to do a low lvl quest without taking any xp at the end.
Strange, I tried a low level quest and got 10 xp. Overall it seems I'm awarded xp more often now in gameplay since the update. Maybe you tried a too low a quest :-)
A lot of changes have been discussed here.

THANKS CD PROJEKT
The stuttering issue still has not been fixed, plus that the game now has an issue which the FPS is droping in the first 3 minutes!
Instead to fix the issue, you give us more, great job, you are the number one under the zero!!!