It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nun.seitdem ich den patch gezogen habe ist das Spiel zum ersten mal überhaupt abgestürzt....anschließend ist nach kurzer spielzeit das game ewig im "laden" modus/bildschirm....echt nervig....
ollischulz: Nun.seitdem ich den patch gezogen habe ist das Spiel zum ersten mal überhaupt abgestürzt....anschließend ist nach kurzer spielzeit das game ewig im "laden" modus/bildschirm....echt nervig....
You will receive more help from people if in English.
After installing 1.04 you're having the game get stuck when loading?

It seems there's been a host of issues with this patch. Haven't installed yet so can't say personally. Make sure it's listed here and on the official forums. Hopefully there'll be a fix soon.
Hicks233: After installing 1.04 you're having the game get stuck when loading?

It seems there's been a host of issues with this patch. Haven't installed yet so can't say personally. Make sure it's listed here and on the official forums. Hopefully there'll be a fix soon.
I'm still using 1.02 and judging by the forum,a good decision.
well in "english" again....after loading the patch 1.04 i can´t LOAD ANY SAVEGAME ANYMORE!!!!!!!

totally disappointing....

it always stucks at the "loading" screen.... FIX THIS BUG CDP & GOG and test your patches before releasing next time...

dont wanna waiste my time "waiting" and paying for this game.....

p.s. reminds me on AC Unity,when the publisher also destroyed his game throw buggy patches...
ollischulz: well in "english" again....after loading the patch 1.04 i can´t LOAD ANY SAVEGAME ANYMORE!!!!!!!

totally disappointing....

it always stucks at the "loading" screen.... FIX THIS BUG CDP & GOG and test your patches before releasing next time...

dont wanna waiste my time "waiting" and paying for this game.....

p.s. reminds me on AC Unity,when the publisher also destroyed his game throw buggy patches...
This is strange becasue my 1.03 saves work with 1.04, but I do remember reading (can't remeber if it was in game or on a website) about saves from older game verisons might not work with newer builds. When I first loaded my save from 1.03, a boss I had just killed was standing there doing nothing. He didn't attack and I couldn't attack him. So maybe it has somehting to do with where the save was made?

If you want, you could re-install TW3 and only patch to 1.03 and see if you can load your saves then. Just be sure to back up your save files first if you choose to do this as a precaution.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by mcgeehe
Installed 1.04 yesterday and everything works fine on my end. Or maybe I didn't notice bugs? Well, either way maybe CDPR should slow down a bit with releasing patches (3 so far since May 19th - thats only a week!).
i have installed the game new, but still couldn´t load the last save game file....

so i choose a other (older) checkpoint(savegame),took a different mission and after 5 min of gaming it still freezes in the next LOADING SCREEN...

(i´ve also read about this issue in witcher 2,so nothing NEW to CD PROJEKT)