It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I seem to be having problem since patch 1.03 with my PC restarting after about 3-5 minutes of play, I have not had much time to play since release so I have not got far in the game, I am still pretty much at the beginning. I had time to play the game for about 15-20 minutes last night without patching no problems what so ever, I assume its the patch causing my problems but thought I would ask the forum anyway.

I have recently upgraded my GFX card to play this game to an R9 290 Vapor-X and my PSU to a corsair CS750M, to be fair my CPU is a bit old Phenom II 1100 Black edition 6 Core but still above minimum spec for the game. I have been monitoring temps etc and nothing is overheating or exceeding power consumption.

I am playing on Ultra settings with hair works off in a borderless window and limiting frames to 60 as I have heard that this has prevented crashing for some people, I am using the latest GFX drivers also. I have also tried running the game with galaxy closed and starting it using the game executable so no galaxy connection at all but still crashing.

Any help appreciated.
This question / problem has been solved by gunsyndimage
boldee: I seem to be having problem since patch 1.03 with my PC restarting after about 3-5 minutes of play, I have not had much time to play since release so I have not got far in the game, I am still pretty much at the beginning. I had time to play the game for about 15-20 minutes last night without patching no problems what so ever, I assume its the patch causing my problems but thought I would ask the forum anyway.

I have recently upgraded my GFX card to play this game to an R9 290 Vapor-X and my PSU to a corsair CS750M, to be fair my CPU is a bit old Phenom II 1100 Black edition 6 Core but still above minimum spec for the game. I have been monitoring temps etc and nothing is overheating or exceeding power consumption.

I am playing on Ultra settings with hair works off in a borderless window and limiting frames to 60 as I have heard that this has prevented crashing for some people, I am using the latest GFX drivers also. I have also tried running the game with galaxy closed and starting it using the game executable so no galaxy connection at all but still crashing.

Any help appreciated.
It probably is the patch because a lot of people have had minor bugs when installed.
I have it but haven't installed as yet,maybe the next patch will fix it.Just watch the
forums when patches are released before installing straight away.
I decided to uninstall the game and run it stand alone without the patch, fingers crossed it will run ok. Ive just been play SWTOR and a couple of other 3D intensive games with no issues so has to be the patch tbh, ty for the reply.
Reinstalled without patching to 1.03 still crashed but it was much longer before it did, I set the game to run in a borderless window and solved, although this did not work when I patched to 1.03 so the patch was the main issue.