It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man, smbdy tell me, does it fix crashes and freezes?
xValdiSx: Man, smbdy tell me, does it fix crashes and freezes?
It does not say that exactly, but I would guess the amount of the crashes will be lower now, hopefully. :)
Manually updated to 1.03 using the 271MB patch on the website (and game says it's 1.03) but Galaxy is downloading a >640MB patch ... v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y ...
Post edited May 21, 2015 by bighairygoat
O h yes what a funny thing this is,
when you install the patch manually the download from the GOG website takes me 5 seconds and the installation another 10 seconds.

But if you launch the Galaxy client it
a) tries to download the patch again (I verified the changes ingame, new version is 1.03)
b) tries to download the unpacked version of ~ 600 MB instead of the packaged one that would take less time
c) would take several hours to download instead of a few seconds

So atm it is:
Download through website ..... few seconds/minutes for the whole game/patches
Download through Galaxy......... many, many hours for apparently uncompressed files

I sent a report to GOG about this (hopefully unintended) behavior.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Mothra
bighairygoat: Manually updated to 1.03 using the 271MB patch on the website but Galaxy is download a >640MB patch ... v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y ...
I suppose it's caused by the other half a million people trying to do the same thing. :D
too bad to have a job...)))
I downloaded it, but i can chek it only in 4 hours
Jumbik: I suppose it's caused by the other half a million people trying to do the same thing. :D
But the game is already updated to 1.03!

Galaxy is Beta :)
bighairygoat: Manually updated to 1.03 using the 271MB patch on the website (and game says it's 1.03) but Galaxy is downloading a >640MB patch ... v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y ...
Same here, I'm a bit confused.
Yeah gog galaxy download speed are painfully slow.
BTW my game was freezing in the inventory and sometimes when playing normally but i fixed the problem.
Seems that my Gigabyte OC GUru program was crashing the game all the time so i just returned clock speeds to normal and turned It off. Hope it gives someone an idea how to fix their problem
And i really doubt It that they will fix.
EDIT: Not sure what was causing the flickering I initially experienced, but it has stopped doing it ever since I tried recording the game with OBS. Gremlins or a ghost in the machine. :)
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Red_Eagle_LXIX
Download speed is terribly slow :(
ive dl a
2xx mb big patch called 1.03 , now im dl anotehr 1,6 g one
im a bit confused is that teh hughe 600 thingis one then ?
AxellSlade: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Patch 1.03 changelog:
Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
Fixes grass and foiliage popping that can occur after density parameters change
Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
Sharpen Postprocess settings extended from Off/On to Off/Normal/High
Improves menu handling
Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
Corrects an issue with stamina regeneration while sprinting
Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcurs when scrolling the map
Generally improves world map focus
Corrects a bug where player was able to fire bolts at friendly NPCs
Corrects an issue in dialog selections
Corrects some missing translations in the UI
Minor SFX improvements -Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
Rostan Muggs is back

PS: That changelog can be seen with the Galaxy Client while/before the patch is installed, by the way.
Awesome! Fixes most of my major gripes with the game thus far.
Mothra: O h yes what a funny thing this is,
when you install the patch manually the download from the GOG website takes me 5 seconds and the installation another 10 seconds.

But if you launch the Galaxy client it
a) tries to download the patch again (I verified the changes ingame, new version is 1.03)
b) tries to download the unpacked version of ~ 600 MB instead of the packaged one that would take less time
c) would take several hours to download instead of a few seconds

So atm it is:
Download through website ..... few seconds/minutes for the whole game/patches
Download through Galaxy......... many, many hours for apparently uncompressed files

I sent a report to GOG about this (hopefully unintended) behavior.
this is a known fault and is in their support section.
they reccomend downloading via the website if you encounter slow patch speeds in client.
Still can't customize every binding from settings
GG mister "We are a PC Centric team"!