It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I revisited Witcher 3 after a while after thoroughly completing it and in the first 20 minutes of gameplay I ran into about 3 or 4 significant bugs.

First off and more importantly, my frame rates are horrid! I played the whole game at high settings nearly 60 fps with r9 290 and now I'm experiencing about 20-30 fps at best. Very low settings are hardly better.

Secondly, Geralt went into this weird crouching stance mid air and ran around doing high knee kicks

Third, killing a few bandits suspended them midair never hitting the ground.

Lastly, the camera randomly went inside Geralt and I couldn't interact with anything.

Any discussion/fixes regarding these issues? Thanks

P.S. Witcher 3 was my favorite game of all time.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Evstank: I revisited Witcher 3 after a while after thoroughly completing it and in the first 20 minutes of gameplay I ran into about 3 or 4 significant bugs.

First off and more importantly, my frame rates are horrid! I played the whole game at high settings nearly 60 fps with r9 290 and now I'm experiencing about 20-30 fps at best. Very low settings are hardly better.
I think CDPR improved the visual effects - at least thats what they claim. That being said, a r9 290 should yield a better performance than 20-30fps. However, have you changed anything on your pc? Maybe this is related to a different issue.
Evstank: Secondly, Geralt went into this weird crouching stance mid air and ran around doing high knee kicks
:-D I had this once as well, reloading solved it.
Evstank: Any discussion/fixes regarding these issues? Thanks

I think you are posting on the wrong forum, you should post this on CDPR's forum or submit a bug report there.
Evstank: I revisited Witcher 3 after a while after thoroughly completing it and in the first 20 minutes of gameplay I ran into about 3 or 4 significant bugs.

Azulath: I think CDPR improved the visual effects - at least thats what they claim. That being said, a r9 290 should yield a better performance than 20-30fps. However, have you changed anything on your pc? Maybe this is related to a different issue.
Evstank: Secondly, Geralt went into this weird crouching stance mid air and ran around doing high knee kicks
Azulath: :-D I had this once as well, reloading solved it.
Evstank: Any discussion/fixes regarding these issues? Thanks

Azulath: I think you are posting on the wrong forum, you should post this on CDPR's forum or submit a bug report there.
Turns out the frame rate issue was entirely my own computer. Windows decided to put it into power saving mode. I only discovered that after hours of frustration with other games as well. And you're right I neglected to post on the right forum, sorry.