It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At level 100 my XP points remain at 0/2000. If this is the highest level in NG+ then I must
stop doing further side quests as it serves no purpose. I have plenty coins, my property upgraded
to the full so doing any more side quests seems pointless which means I have suddenly reached an anti climax in
the game.
Have you finished all the storylines? The main game; HoS and B&W? Each of those story endings is well worth it to play through them.

If you are level 100, then yes - that is the max level. Which means you have certainly put a LOT of hours into the game. You may as well finish it (even though you will not get more XP) just to see the endings. Then you can decide if you want to play it all over again from the beginning; play it using some of the incredible mods that are available through Nexus (they even have a level cap mod); or just shelve it for awhile. Your choice.
Peetz: Have you finished all the storylines? The main game; HoS and B&W? Each of those story endings is well worth it to play through them.

If you are level 100, then yes - that is the max level. Which means you have certainly put a LOT of hours into the game. You may as well finish it (even though you will not get more XP) just to see the endings. Then you can decide if you want to play it all over again from the beginning; play it using some of the incredible mods that are available through Nexus (they even have a level cap mod); or just shelve it for awhile. Your choice.
I'm about to start "capture the Castle" Once main quests are complete I shall give this game a break.
I shall miss the excellent video, the fantastic sunsets, etc.
Peetz: Have you finished all the storylines? The main game; HoS and B&W? Each of those story endings is well worth it to play through them.

100 is in fact the highest level yet crafting armor options one item requires level 101. Strange.

UPDATE: Killing that Cloud Giant and then Dettlaff himself proved extremely difficult. Not surprising as the quests
were rated at level 102 which does not exist.
Post edited November 16, 2016 by Boeriemore