It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_witcher_3_wild_hunts_free_nextgen_update_is_here_f78bf/post177

(GOG confirmed that the links should get fixed. Hopefully the language packs will remain as well)
steedless: I managed to install 1.31, but the 1.32 patch is giving some errors.
MarkoH01: Had the same problem with th epatch but the game still got updated and launched correctly ...
Yeah it launches and says 1.32, but the patch log is full of errors. I just wanna make sure the game isn't broken in several places.
MarkoH01: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_witcher_3_wild_hunts_free_nextgen_update_is_here_f78bf/post177

(GOG confirmed that the links should get fixed. Hopefully the language packs will remain as well)

Had the same problem with th epatch but the game still got updated and launched correctly ...
steedless: Yeah it launches and says 1.32, but the patch log is full of errors. I just wanna make sure the game isn't broken in several places.
In any case it seems to be a known error:
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/patch_132_error

I've tried it twice. First time I only received the same error as the user in the thread above, when I tried it the second time I received a lot of errors ...
kelman91: That works, thank you! I don't trust CDPR anymore so I will download this quickly before it goes away completely.
babarian34: How do you get it to work? For me, the download links for the "original" goty version listed under extras looks nothing like described here, it looks like this:

https://www.gog.com/downloads/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition_game/92788
Using a web browser, do not click on the link with the left mouse button as you normally would.

Instead, right clink the link and select Open Link in New Tab from the browser context pop-up menu.

A new tab will open with the 404 - Not Found error shown on the page.

You will now have the bad link open with the extra "_(g)" (without the double quotation marks) in the address bar of your browser.

Edit the link in the address bar of your browser to remove the extra "_(g)" (without the double quotation marks).

Press Enter on the keyboard to start the download, although the 404 - Not Found error message will remain displayed on the page.

Repeat for each link for each file, Part 1 through Part 10.
Post edited December 15, 2022 by HardToFind
Has anyone tried to downgrade from the Galaxy - if they can share info about the 1.32 version if its really the same as the old one? I just had a lot of info from steam that the classic 1.32 version there is actually changed - you do get that really annoying red launcher on it that nobody asked for so this is not really the original 1.32 - kinda misleading (basically a lie). So I was wondering if its the same for Galaxy and 1.32 ?

This is really sad (at least on the steam version). Hey we give you the old version no prob, but also take that launcher cause ....
1.32 just adds chinese, nothing else, no need to install it unless you want to play in chinese.
Post edited December 15, 2022 by anzial
anzial: 1.32 just adds chinese, nothing else, no need to install it unless you want to play in chinese.
This is not what I am asking. I know very well what the patch adds. All I care about if someone has tried it on GALAXY to downgrade to it and check if there is this terrible launcher that was NOT there before. I can 100% tell you it was added on steam even though they claim that is the classic version. I just need someone to verify it on galaxy too.
Post edited December 15, 2022 by Hirako__
I try to dl classic 1.31 (the link say 1.32, but install files are 1.31), BUT, part8 not work, havent anymore _(g), they are numbers +3, all install files are correct (part8 is +3 from previous, and -3 from next part), but not work. What i mean, this one

link with end this 92812 (part9) - work
link with end this 92809 (part8) - not work
link with end this 92806 (part7) - work

every link end with +3 for next part, and all work, only part8 give error :)
kelman91: Hello,

I don't want the next-gen update of this game. The old version runs perfectly fine on my older computer and I have zero desire to install some next-gen version with terrible performance that requires me to fiddle for days with settings and probably only be able to play the game on lowest settings with terrible FPS.

I was relieved to see that the 1.32 version is still listed as downloadable in my GOG account but when I try to actually download it, I get a 404 error message. Please repair these download links. I bought the GOTY edition of this game and that is the edition that I want.

Please don't force me to download a copy of my OWN game from some illegal warez site.
Just bumping this issue. Part 8 gives 404. Y'all are probably working on it. Thanks.
I was wondering, have the full install files for v1.32 ever been released? Or was it always v1.31 plus a separate patch?
Just go to the library on GOG Galaxy> Witcher 3> Configuration> Beta Channel and select Classic. You will get the final version of the original game on the PC 1.32 (2018) without the Next-Gen update. :)
tralala123: link with end this 92809 (part8) - not work

There is a typo in the link. When you click on part 8 it directs you to:

[...]/secure/witcher_3/goty/classicsetup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_goty_1.31_(a)_(9709)-7.bin

Behind the word classic a "/" is missing. If you type it in manually the download will start. As in:

[...]/secure/witcher_3/goty/classic/setup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_goty_1.31_(a)_(9709)-7.bin

HOWEVER: The language packs seem to be missing. My voice overs are nor switched to English and I cannot set them to German in the options of the game. :(
Post edited December 15, 2022 by jacobsen1977
Ty jacobsen1977, didnt notice this, and work perfect.
tralala123: link with end this 92809 (part8) - not work

jacobsen1977: There is a typo in the link. When you click on part 8 it directs you to:

[...]/secure/witcher_3/goty/classicsetup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_goty_1.31_(a)_(9709)-7.bin

Behind the word classic a "/" is missing. If you type it in manually the download will start. As in:

[...]/secure/witcher_3/goty/classic/setup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_goty_1.31_(a)_(9709)-7.bin

HOWEVER: The language packs seem to be missing. My voice overs are nor switched to English and I cannot set them to German in the options of the game. :(
Confirmed this just worked for me, Downloading the part that gave me a 404 page error by adding the / where was told to be put into. I hope GOG fixes this issue on server site end and adds the missing original game without DLC to the page for download as its missing but only DLC shows.
Links for downloading are just plain missing for core game classic (not GOTY). (adding "-1", "-2" to the "zero" link doesnt work)
Attachments:
untitled.jpg (186 Kb)
Post edited December 16, 2022 by Greyjungle
Greyjungle: Links for downloading are just plain missing for core game classic (not GOTY). (adding "-1", "-2" to the "zero" link doesnt work)
You have a part one?! I don't even have that on my account even though I own all versions of the witcher 3 lol

I'm sure this will get fixed in the following weeks or maybe month... Remember this is GOG we are dealing with, they take a while to fix things lol.

But yeah classic is where its at from what people are talking about now and myself I also went back to game of the year edition 1.32 cause 4.00 is legit dog water.