It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I upgraded my game to version 1.08 and I want to keep upgrading to 1.1, then to 1.2 and install the DLCs I have and the expansion.

My problem is that I cannot find any way to upgrade from 1.08 to 1.10, or 1.1 or 1.2. All upgrades to 1.10 I see are from the version 1.01 but since I am 1.08 I just can't apply it.

I'm stuck here. What should I do?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Verify files via Galaxy or down load patches via browser or Gogdler and try that.
A.I.Person.: Verify files via Galaxy or down load patches via browser or Gogdler and try that.
As I said, my issue is that I am not able to find the 1.08 to 1.10 patch.
Import the game to GOG Galaxy and let it do the patching.

or

Download the latest installer. Re-install the Witcher 3 and patch the game then.

P.S.: Are you sure you can't use the patch from 1.01 to 1.10? As far as I remember you can use it for all versions between 1.01 and 1.10.
A.I.Person.: Verify files via Galaxy or down load patches via browser or Gogdler and try that.
dabadaba00: As I said, my issue is that I am not able to find the 1.08 to 1.10 patch.
You may need to re-install complete game and patches and galaxy is still beta.
dabadaba00: Hello, I upgraded my game to version 1.08 and I want to keep upgrading to 1.1, then to 1.2 and install the DLCs I have and the expansion.

My problem is that I cannot find any way to upgrade from 1.08 to 1.10, or 1.1 or 1.2. All upgrades to 1.10 I see are from the version 1.01 but since I am 1.08 I just can't apply it.

I'm stuck here. What should I do?
Uninstall the game completely. Re-download the version 1.10 installer, the version 1.12.1 patch, the version 1.12 free DLC, and the version 1.12 Hearts of Stone. Install them in that order.

NB: Older patches are no longer available publicly.